Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT THE BOOKIE 2016/7 - WEEK 3 RESULTS

There were 25 posters out of 83 that made a return in week 3.
Collectively we took £809.66 off the bookie this week, which currently leaves us up £770.06 for the season.
CafcCrazy managed another big return with Tottenham v Liverpool drawing (3.40) and victories for QPR (3.10) and Newcastle (2.05) netting £216.07.
This weeks winner with a seasons best return of £278.69 was Addickted2U. Managing to pick out 3 draws in Palace v Bournemouth (3.10), West Brom v Middlesbrough (2.90) and Charlton v Bolton (3.10) netting them a tidy sum.
With Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man Utd all winning, there were also a number of smaller odds winners.

Congratulations to all this weeks winners. I hope you backed up your virtual bet with real cash. Unfortunately, comments suggest Addickted2U didn't.

After missing the first week and bagging 2 x £200+ returns in weeks 2 and 3, it's no surprise to see CafcCrazy out in front overall.
The rest are on -£30

No fixtures this week due to internationals.

Comments

• Thanks pbs
    Appreciate the effort you put in to this each week.
  • Never done these bets until I stumbled across this. Thanks for the effort PB.
  • Seventh place overall I'm happy with that, many thanks for all your hard work pbs much appreciated
  • Should've f#cking laid the bet! Never mind.
    Thanks paul.
  • CafcCrazy said:

Never done these bets until I stumbled across this. Thanks for the effort PB.

Stop winning give us a chance :-)
  • already getting frustrating missing out by 1 team each week, although this week it was charlton so my own stupid fault.
  • I backed mine up with some real money; first real money bet in two years and led to a little roll which saw me pocket £140.00 in total. Happy days. My tips this week are Fleetwood and Colchester got a tenner on it and another tenner for Peterbourgh to win by two goals or more.
  • I backed mine up with some real money; first real money bet in two years and led to a little roll which saw me pocket £140.00 in total. Happy days. My tips this week are Fleetwood and Colchester got a tenner on it and another tenner for Peterbourgh to win by two goals or more.

Sorry mate but I've included Colchester in a treble & have Peterboro HT 1-0 FT 3-1 @ 50/1, so you've no chance :wink:

Sorry mate but I've included Colchester in a treble & have Peterboro HT 1-0 FT 3-1 @ 50/1, so you've no chance :wink:
    Well I could say great minds think a like; we shall see come 5 Oclock Saturday :)

Looking good for the Peterborough bet mate.
  • Sponsored links:

Looking good for the Peterborough bet mate.
    Yeah, it was all going to plan. 1-0 HT. 1-1 then 2-1 Peterboro dominant, it was just a matter of time before the next goal.

It's a goal

2-2 doh !