Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest Bullshit Transfer Rumour

edited June 2008 in Rumours
From well know shite peddling site 'football rumours'

Charlton to sign the following players:
RB: Greg Halford – 500 k
CB: Johannes Ertl – free
CB: Richard Stearman – £1 million
RW: Chris Eagles – Loan
LW: Lee Martin – Loan
CM: Nobby Solano – free
ST: Ched Evans – loan

Outgoing will be:
Dean Sinclair, Millwall, 400 k
Amdy Faye, Rennes £1 million
Marcus Bent, Wigan £1 million
Jonathan Fortune, Stoke 600 k
Jerome Thomas, Portsmouth £3 million
Zheng Zhi, Fulham £4 million
Madjid Bougherra, Rangers £4 million

Either this is some 14 year old with an overactive imagination (which is usually the case on here)...

Or Richard Murray is getting demob happy and has had a few beers in the Rose of Denmark before getting on his PC tonight!

Comments

• Lol, I love the idea of Richard Murray sitting at his PC three parts pi55ed a half eaten large kebab balancing on his lap, considering what sort of rumours he could circulate..........hic Faye..........the useless..............shower of......hic. sh*te.........how fecking much ..................he can......................... go...................hic
  • Is this the same Dean Sinclair that signed a year ago for £125K and is yet to start a match (or even come on as a sub) yet is somehow worth £275K more than we paid for him?
  • if all that lot come off i'll be handing by season ticket back ;)
  • Has Ackworth found the internet then?
  • Does anyone know who half of these are?

Another striker on loan anyone? :)

You are right BFR, some of the rumours on this site are hilarious. Unintentionally of course.
  • I just looked and there are 3 footballers called Lee Martin. It doesn't say if they are all bobbins.
  • And Nobby Solano really fits the bill as a CM enforcer...NOT!

Mind you, if we could get those transfer fees for the Outs, I'd take all of them - that's £14M so nearly as much as we got for Baby Bent.

Load of tosh...
  • edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Is this the same Dean Sinclair that signed a year ago for £125K and is yet to start a match (or even come on as a sub) yet is somehow worth £275K more than we paid for him?

Dean Sinclair started the League Cup game away at Luton and scored our goal.

He sustained a cruciate ligament injury last December while on loan.
  • Stearman is class, as is Ched Evans but this is clearly a big steaming pile of s***
  • all rumours should and must be sunk, they are so boring