Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hungarian Charlton Life

Google Chrome keeps asking me if I want to translate Charlton Life from Hungarian!

Comments

• Saga Lout said:

Google Chrome keeps asking me if I want to translate Charlton Life from Hungarian!

I'll ask my Mum or Dad to do it for you Saga though the latter might struggle to get it all correct as he is in a dementia care home. Still, having left Hungary over 60 years ago now, it's little wonder that he can't remember that much of the lingo!
  • Links to the rumours of a Canadian-Hungarian takeover. Big in electronics.
  • Confusing you with Nobby Vinegar.......
  • Does Charlton Life now have a policy of not accepting foreigners then?
  • Saga Lout said:

some of the old bollocks on here would make more sense if read in colloquial Magyar ((:>)
  • It's just me then? :-)
  • Szeretnénk Roland ki.
  • Funnily enough I'm in Budapest reading this. Lovely place.
  • Funnily enough I'm in Budapest reading this. Lovely place.

So it's your fault?
  • Saga Lout said:

I'll ask my Mum or Dad to do it for you Saga though the latter might struggle to get it all correct as he is in a dementia care home. Still, having left Hungary over 60 years ago now, it's little wonder that he can't remember that much of the lingo!
    Did they get out during the uprising?
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:

Saga Lout said:

Did they get out during the uprising?
    Indeed they did.
  • Now google is asking if I want it translated from Uzbek!!!
  • Saga Lout said:

Now google is asking if I want it translated from Uzbek!!!

Translating from Hungarian to Uzbek? Good luck google with that one.