Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Right, shall we get the ball rolling on the "14 Chips: Charlton the Duchatelet Years" book?

When the current mob are gone and we all can look back on the last few years with him in charge, this time will be up there with the wilderness years in terms of important periods of Charlton history.

Who's been noting it all down so I can start writing this thing.

Comments

• edited September 2016
    I'm afraid there are plenty of other chapters yet to come with these jokers.

• Maybe we are still in the Prologue? Thats a scary thought!
  • CAFCTrev said:

Maybe we are still in the Prologue? Thats a scary thought!

Yes I can see @bc_addick dressed in a toga and wearing a laurel wreath a la Frankie Howerd shouting 'the prologue' into the microphone on match days.
  • LenGlover said:

CAFCTrev said:

Maybe we are still in the Prologue? Thats a scary thought!

Yes I can see @bc_addick dressed in a toga and wearing a laurel wreath a la Frankie Howerd shouting 'the prologue' into the microphone on match days.
    Titter ye not.
  • It'll end with Roland being captured and restrained, and his wrinkly old man mask being ripped off to reveal none other than orange Simon from Chrystal Palace, who'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky CARDs.
  • Right, who was taking notes during this whole RD shambles? Did we decide on a title?
  • My Part In Duchatelet's Downfall by Frank Bruno.
  • "Revenge of the Vinegar Pissers"