Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Absolute dog shit

Please may I request that the boycotters return forthwith and throw anything & everything on the pitch, until the enemy sell up.

Thank-you.

Comments

• Yes and they can throw the title of this post onto the pitch. We may need a few nose pegs though.
  • Please may I request that the boycotters return forthwith and throw anything & everything on the pitch, until the enemy sell up.

Thank-you.

Support the team not the re... Ah screw it, come on back lads and show them how we feel
  • I've been going since about 68/69 and held a S/T since 72/73 & this is as bad as we've been in my lifetime.

The Valley is like a funeral. I can't believe there were more than 5,000 there tonight.

The club told us there were 8000+. And, as we know, the club never lies.

Even so, I really would suggest that Target20K is rebranded as Target10K fairly soon.
  • WSSWSS
    edited September 2016
    CARD could not have asked for better timing and results in the lead up for Football For a Fiver.

If they can mobilise quickly (surely this game was earmarked if we were performing like we are) then they will have far more people onside than not and get people to turn up and participate.
  • It's almost worth paying a fiver not to go!
  • edited September 2016
    If a few thousand return to protest, we won't be giving them money, because the gate revenue will in the main, be spent on security costs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Spotted this new CARD protest in my local park.
  • People were moaning that on Saturday at Oxford the anti regime singing was effecting the team's performance.

Well tonight, I've heard a better atmosphere at a funeral, with no anti songs and the team was 5 times better on Saturday.

Won't be there v Rochdale, if it's goes bent again like the end of last season, then good luck and best wishes to you all
  • If CARD have no supplies it doesn't take too much imagination for ammo. A pair of rolled up old socks will do, as good as any stress balls.
  • I thought this thread was about a new flavour of vodka...
  • edited September 2016

If CARD have no supplies it doesn't take too much imagination for ammo. A pair of rolled up old socks will do, as good as any stress balls.

Meire now typing a memo to all security guards "No socks allowed in the ground"

For gord sake keep these secret plans quiet! :wink:
  • Statement tomorrow clearly stating intent to protests and the club will be squirming, as said above, the measly money spent on a £5 ticket will be spent on the blue jackets. The majority of fans wanted a month or so to see how we'd do and I think we've all seen enough. The pressure needs to be turned up again tenfold.
  • Title of the thread says it all, the so called match tonight goes down in my top 5 of shite, inept performances, been watching since 1968, No1 however is Wallsall with Dowie.
  • Sponsored links:

• My idea.

Either absolutely everyone turns up - cause mayhem make the valley mental. Might even win a match!

Or, absolutely no one turns up. Lights out.

One or the other....good luck to whoever organisms that.
  • Dave2l said:

My idea.

Either absolutely everyone turns up - cause mayhem make the valley mental. Might even win a match!

Orgasms? Organises?
    Sort yourself out.

I'll be there protesting.
  • Title of the thread says it all, the so called match tonight goes down in my top 5 of shite, inept performances, been watching since 1968, No1 however is Wallsall with Dowie.

Do you mean Wycombe with Reed?
  • Yes and they can throw the title of this post onto the pitch. We may need a few nose pegs though.

No, not only does dog shit smell but it's mucky and dangerous which can cause blindness and would compramise fan safety.
  • If CARD have no supplies it doesn't take too much imagination for ammo. A pair of rolled up old socks will do, as good as any stress balls.

or your complimentary black and white scarf. Tied in a knot and hurled pitchwards.
  • Dave2l said:

My idea.

The sad thing is neither will happen, if we all turned up mayhem would not take place and the Valley would not go mental. If the boycotters keep it up you will still get the hard core of 5k going to each home game.
  • edited September 2016
    The title of this thread makes me chuckle... don't swear in posts, unless in the title?
  • Remember the Brighton game
    atmosphere was awesome and the Brighton fans joined in with the Roland out
    Great day