Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

+++Protest Shirt - Update+++

Just to say these are down to less than the last 100 now. If you order by 4pm today on the link below, they will be posted today signed for first class and will be with you Thursday / Friday (thanks to the fantastic efforts being provided by the volunteers).

Mens, there are very limited numbers left in XS, M, 3XL and 4XL. Plenty still in all other sizes
Kids, limited but all sizes available except 16
Ladies, also limited numbers left

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk

This has raised a considerable amount of money for some great local charities (which I'm sure you'll be hearing more of in the days ahead). But for now, if you want one of these limited shirts ahead of Saturday, get your order in today.

Thanks all

Comments

• Great work from all involved!
  • edited September 2016
    Sorry, wasn't clear in my origInal post, shirts are available in ALL men's sizes, just that there is now limited availability in a few.

The website is up to date with all available sizes

Thanks

http://www.coveredendchoir.co.uk/
  • Sold out of MENS 5XL
  • Genuinely so impressed with mine.. fantastic effort by all, looks great! Thank you all for your time.
  • quick bump, if you were thinking of ordering one today, do so in next 40 mins for delivery Thur / Fri
  • I strike two of those three !

• Two out of three ain't bad.
  • edited September 2016
    I was proudly showing off the trade marks on the short that I registered to the partners at my firm... After I had had a run on the hottest day of the year. By that point, it was soggy as hell mwahaha
  • Sponsored links:

• Kids shirt being modelled at Lake Garda this week by Athletico Charlton Junior.
  • Sorry if it has been mentioned on the other thread but what is the actual sales figure now?
  • 900 sold

That is excellent. Again I say well done all.
  • Any chance the unofficial programme today can be send out to those not attending the game?
    Was in the group picture but won't be able to get my hands on the poster!
  • sammy391 said:

Any chance the unofficial programme today can be send out to those not attending the game?

I've got a couple, PM your address and i'll pop one in the post.
  • sammy391 said:

Any chance the unofficial programme today can be send out to those not attending the game?

I've got a couple, PM your address and i'll pop one in the post.
    Thanks baldy! Pm'd you!
  • sammy391 said:

There was an unofficial programme today ?

• sammy391 said:

There was an unofficial programme today ?

Yes
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2016
    If anyone has another spare programme from yesterday I would be interested.
  • If anyone has another spare programme from yesterday I would be interested.

Send me your details and i will post you a copy.
  • Badger said:

Ditto for me , please Badger as I knew nothing about yesterday's plans. Thanks.

• Badger said:

Fanny, will bring you one on the 15th, the least I can do :-)
  • Badger said:

Thanks, Large.

• Just a reminder , anyone requiring a protest shirt for the weekend we still have a limited number still available. Mens XS , L and XL and a couple of Ladies ones. Have a look on ' coveredendchoir ' website , also a few pin and embroidered badges left.
  • Badger said:

Thanks, Large.

Good choice of words Large, replace "bring" with "give" and the message has a whole new meaning :smile:
  • If anyone is after a protest shirt i will have a few with me tomorrow , inbox me