Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diwali

I'm going back to Diwali

Comments

• He's not tall enough and has two left feet.
    We are signing him in the window.

That't the only light I can shed on this.
  • I'm going back to Diwali

Sing up then...
    "Into Diwali
    Betrothed and divine
    Realisations no virtue
    But who can define
    Why soldiers go marching
    Those masses a line
    This disease is catching
    From victory to stone.."
  • When I lived near Hammersmith, Diwali was huge. Lot of fireworks all around.

In SE10, nothing.
  • I will be putting out multiple lights this evening (some in pumpkins) in the hope it will herald in a win for good over bad, knowledge over ignorance, and hope over dispair.

* Thanks to wiki for summarising what I already knew about Diwali more succinctly.

• Happy Diwali to all the Sikh Hindus and Jains and anyone else for that matter on Charlton Life and beyond

CL Mod team

The people's moderator demonstrates his class once again. You're a shoe in for 2017 ib. You'll probably get in at the expense of @stig now it's come out that he despises old people and thinks they shouldn't be allowed in b&q

It's your year brother
  • cabbles said:

Happy Diwali to all the Sikh Hindus and Jains and anyone else for that matter on Charlton Life and beyond

CL Mod team

The people's moderator demonstrates his class once again. You're a shoe in for 2017 ib. You'll probably get in at the expense of @stig now it's come out that he despises old people and thinks they shouldn't be allowed in b&q

It's your year brother
    Cheers Cabes x