Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*ENDS TODAY* AUCTION - SIGNED JOHNNIE JACKSON SHIRT FROM LAST SATURDAY + 11/12 SIGNED MATCHBALL

As you may have seen on this thread, a fundraiser is planned this weekend for Ann Taylor (who many will know as one of the Lib barmaids) who is fighting an aggressive cancer, with the intention of raising enough to allow her a holiday.

@SE9 has kindly donated a couple of fantastic items to be auctioned on here. This commenced in the other thread but hopefully by promoting it a bit it will get the response it deserves. Details as follows:

ITEMS: Signed (by him) Johnnie Jackson shirt from last Saturday v Sheffield United PLUS a signed team ball from the promotion-winning 11/12 squad
TIME: Auction runs to 7pm this Friday (2nd Dec). Last bid with a 6.59pm reading is winning bid
COLLECTION: Flexible, can be met on a home matchday or local area. (If requiring posting, contribution to posting costs may be required)
PAYMENT: To the fundraising page on the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Mark-Todd?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=Mark-Todd&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=pRkWwnpAk

The starting bid is currently £60 with @ricky_otto but hopefully we can send that way higher (sorry Ricky!)

Thanks everyone, get bidding!

Comments

• Options
    £110.
  • Options
    £150
  • Options
    £175
  • Options
    £200
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

£300

I'm out!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for doing this B, I couldn't go back and change my original post
  • Options
    AFKA did it DA9.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

AFKA did it DA9.

Oops, cheers @AFKABartram
  • Options
    Yer thanks AFKA, anybody that can get down to the Blackheath Newbridge Club, there are other fantastic auction & raffle prizes, lets raise as much money as possible.
  • Options
    £300 the current bid with @Rob7Lee

Auction ends at 7pm today
  • Options
    Only an hour to go know everyone!!

• Options
    Sold to @Rob7Lee well done mate thankyou for your bid. I'll be in touch soon.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great stuff @Rob7Lee
  • Options
    Great idea @Rob7Lee . Nice one.
  • Options
    Brilliant stuff
  • Options
    Well done everyone.

Top man @Rob7Lee
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

SE9 said:

No problem, let me know about payment/collection. I notice the museum were bidding, i'll keep the shirt for now but if you want the football i'm happy to donate that to the Museum for whatever donation you feel appropriate to this cause with SE9.
    £75 sound reasonable?
  • Options
    Congrats @Rob7Lee . Pleased you won as think you were the bidder who allowed me to win the Upbeats shirts by not bidding again. Great that you have his shirt now.
  • Options

Congrats @Rob7Lee . Pleased you won as think you were the bidder who allowed me to win the Upbeats shirts by not bidding again. Great that you have his shirt now.

Indeed I was, I did win the other Sir Chris Powell Upbeat shirts though!

Rob7Lee said:

SE9 said:

No problem, let me know about payment/collection. I notice the museum were bidding, i'll keep the shirt for now but if you want the football i'm happy to donate that to the Museum for whatever donation you feel appropriate to this cause with SE9.
    £75 sound reasonable?
    Sounds great Henry, I'll donate the ball to the Museum so means £375 to the cause.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Indeed I was, I did win the other Sir Chris Powell Upbeat shirts though!

Rob7Lee said:

SE9 said:

£75 sound reasonable?
    Sounds great Henry, I'll donate the ball to the Museum so means £375 to the cause.
    OK, I will sort out the dosh
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Have contaced SE9 Henry and said give the ball to the museum via you,

Payment for £300 made on the Just Giving site.