Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Latest club to receive fresh investment.....

Could be Norwich City, which may explain why they are quite competitive in the transfer market at present.

City fan and big cheese of Towegate Insurance Peter Cullum is expected to be successful in a takeover attempt, and is rumoured to be selling a 25% stake in his firm for £850m.

Comments

• Latest from Carrot News aka EDP

Norwich Investor?

I suggests though that nothing has yet happened. Also not the final sentence about appointing a supporters director. I know one who's about to be out of a job who might be interested.....Henry isn't yellow your favourite colour?
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Latest from Carrot News aka EDP

Norwich Investor?

I suggests though that nothing has yet happened. Also not the final sentence about appointing a supporters director. I know one who's about to be out of a job who might be interested.....Henry isn't yellow your favourite colour?

Supporters' Directors are so last year. Typical that the country pumpkins have only just caught up
  • isnt it a bumpkin rather than a pumpkin?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]isnt it a bumpkin rather than a pumpkin?

Well you live out in the country so I'll take your word for it. You'll be telling me milk comes from cows next
  • 'member of the supporters club on the board', similar to Millwall have a 'fan on the board'.

Its only the egotistical types who talk the role up into 'directorship'

"-)
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]'member of the supporters club on the board', similar to Millwall have a 'fan on the board'.

Its only the egotistical types who talk the role up into 'directorship'

"-)

Bit unfair to Sue and Wendy me thinks.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]isnt it a bumpkin rather than a pumpkin?

Well you live out in the country so I'll take your word for it. You'll be telling me milk comes from cows next

It comes from cows????????
  • Delia has said it will take £56 Million to buy Norwich. Aparently any investor taking majority control needs to offerto buy all the shares, repay bank debt and director's loans.

As Bing says not a done deal.
  • Watford are also up for sale now as well
  • Everyones up for sale at the right price AFKA...