Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Northampton away(4/03/17) advance purchase train tickets

London Midland have released fares for this game.

There are numerous trains running at a price of £7.50 single before railcard discounts, trains taking normally 70 minutes.

A slight problem though is that it is rumoured we will only be receiving 800 tickets due to the size of the away end, nothing to do with squirrel face on this occasion making things difficult in obtaining a ticket!

Please be mindful that the station is about two miles from the ground.

Comments

• Wrong date Elfsborg my old mate.
  • Wrong date Elfsborg my old mate.

Wishing my life away!
  • Make a weekend of it. CAFC fans can stay in my spare room for £70.

No breakfast. £2 for a shower. Bring your own towels. Checkout 8am.

• Make a weekend of it. CAFC fans can stay in my spare room for £70.

Can you get 10 to the room
  • clb74 said:

Make a weekend of it. CAFC fans can stay in my spare room for £70.

If you want. As long as you all f*** off by 8am I don't care how deep you stack 'em.
  • clb74 said:

Make a weekend of it. CAFC fans can stay in my spare room for £70.

I didn't know we had any Romanians follow us.
  • They've given an extra couple of blocks of seats on the side a few times this season. Pretty sure Millwall had this.
  • London Midland have released fares for this game.

There are numerous trains running at a price of £7.50 single before railcard discounts, trains taking normally 70 minutes.

A slight problem though is that it is rumoured we will only be receiving 800 tickets due to the size of the away end, nothing to do with squirrel face on this occasion making things difficult in obtaining a ticket!

Please be mindful that the station is about two miles from the ground.

We may get lucky with tickets as Coventry have been given just under 1500, hope so anyway as have booked train tickets already.
  • was due to go to this but bagged a ticket for bellew haye at the 02 so giving a miss.
  • was due to go to this but bagged a ticket for bellew haye at the 02 so giving a miss.

Would much rather be at the Boxing without a doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bought mine for £4.95 each way (with 16-25 railcard discount). Never been to Sixfields before. I don't tend to like stadiums out of town and in the middle of retail parks rather than residential areas, but I've heard fairly good things about this one so am looking forward to it.
  • Zaki said:

Bought mine for £4.95 each way (with 16-25 railcard discount). Never been to Sixfields before. I don't tend to like stadiums out of town and in the middle of retail parks rather than residential areas, but I've heard fairly good things about this one so am looking forward to it.

It's awful, you have been misled.
  • Can anyone point me in the direction of the really cheap rail fares? Only found £10.50 e/w so far (still a decent price tbf)
  • Can anyone point me in the direction of the really cheap rail fares? Only found £10.50 e/w so far (still a decent price tbf)

Meet elfsborg at the station he will be able to show you how to get free trains and free beers
  • I can sort out the latter for you Harold.

Don't get the 9.54 train as you'd find a strange looking man wearing shorts whilst everybody else are shivering.
  • But the man in shorts will have change in his pocket

Can anyone point me in the direction of the really cheap rail fares? Only found £10.50 e/w so far (still a decent price tbf)

Still some at £15 harry

I went through London Midland last week £7.50 e/w with out railcard.
  • https://www.londonmidland.com/
    Try looking on the above site for the best fares.
  • Zaki said:

Bought mine for £4.95 each way (with 16-25 railcard discount). Never been to Sixfields before. I don't tend to like stadiums out of town and in the middle of retail parks rather than residential areas, but I've heard fairly good things about this one so am looking forward to it.

Haha! Oh no! Thanks for the warning though. The main recommendation was from a Man Utd fan (albeit one from Northampton), so I should have known better than to listen to him.
  • Zaki said:

Zaki said:

Haha! Oh no! Thanks for the warning though. The main recommendation was from a Man Utd fan (albeit one from Northampton), so I should have known better than to listen to him.
    If you have been to either Walsall or Northampton, it is a version of them.

You are about two miles from the station, and the opposite way from the town centre.

Rose and Crown is the man to ask should you want a decent pub to go to for a drink.
  • Sponsored links:

• Found them thanks lads, bloody idiot I am was looking at trains from Victoria.
  • Found them thanks lads, bloody idiot I am was looking at trains from Victoria.

You would have had a long wait.

• Zaki said:

Zaki said:

You are about two miles from the station, and the opposite way from the town centre.

Rose and Crown is the man to ask should you want a decent pub to go to for a drink.
    Yes ask rose and Crown I'm still looking for the one elfsborg recommended for Coventry.

• Zaki said:

Zaki said:

Eh? What bloody station did you go to at Walsall? Bescott is about 2 mins walk away!

You would have had a long wait.
    It was just adding on £3 for the underground to Euston.

• Zaki said:

Zaki said:

Eh? What bloody station did you go to at Walsall? Bescott is about 2 mins walk away!
    I should have said Walsall or Scunthorpe.

The two miles related to Northampton!
  • Got match tickets earlier for seven of us. Lady on the phone said ours were the "last seven" in that stand , so I presume that's at least 1000 sold . Anyone know if that's right?
  • buckshee said:

Got match tickets earlier for seven of us. Lady on the phone said ours were the "last seven" in that stand , so I presume that's at least 1000 sold . Anyone know if that's right?

Behind the goal has a capacity of 800
  • I couldn't believe how long I spent on hold last Monday to try and get tickets. I assumed it was because they were selling fast. If a week later they've only just been sold then it probably says more about the incompetency of the ticket office than the popularity of the tickets.
  • Was told Saturday we had sold about 1100