Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Toilets Locked

There were several fans that needed the toilet after the game last night but they were locked. We need to lock the toilets in the Jimmy Stand in three weeks to show them just how it feels.

Comments

• There were several fans that needed the toilet after the game last night but they were locked. We need to lock the toilets in the Jimmy Stand in three weeks to show them just how it feels.

What difference will locking the toilets make ? People will just stand and piss on the floor. It's called the 'Jimmy Stand' for a reason.
  • There were several fans that needed the toilet after the game last night but they were locked. We need to lock the toilets in the Jimmy Stand in three weeks to show them just how it feels.

They'll just s**t and pi55 where they stand like normal.

No one likes them......
  • Put some horse troffs in the concourse area.
  • Fck the toilets, just need to win the game so they know how it feels.

Funny, I don't recall us ever smashing up the toilets whenever we've played at The Valley. Or anywhere as it happens.
  • Sadly have seen this at Palace, Gillingham and now Millwall in recent years. We sadly now have an element of support that is scum. No longer proud to be a Charlton fan
  • Sponsored links:

• Was it Confucious who said, 'The smaller the fanbase the more obvious the dickheads'?
  • edited December 2016

There were several fans that needed the toilet after the game last night but they were locked. We need to lock the toilets in the Jimmy Stand in three weeks to show them just how it feels.

Funny, I don't recall us ever smashing up the toilets whenever we've played at The Valley. Or anywhere as it happens.
    Stewards praised for keeping Bury and Millwall fans apart after trouble ...
    www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk › News › Greater Manchester News › Bury FC
    25 Apr 2016 - About 100 Millwall fans rushed towards a gate separating supporters ... Bury fan Stephen Edyvean said: “A Milwall fan got onto the pitch as some of ..... after CCTV shows people 'damaging wreaths and dancing on cenotaph'

na just smash up wreaths instead.
  • If anybody on this site was responsible for smashing the toilets up last night or at any other ground I have a Christmas message for you:

"You are a wanker"

Stewards praised for keeping Bury and Millwall fans apart after trouble ...
    www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk › News › Greater Manchester News › Bury FC
    25 Apr 2016 - About 100 Millwall fans rushed towards a gate separating supporters ... Bury fan Stephen Edyvean said: “A Milwall fan got onto the pitch as some of ..... after CCTV shows people 'damaging wreaths and dancing on cenotaph'

na just smash up wreaths instead.
    Wow. Just wow. How the hell did you manage to link these two stories and somehow accuse Millwall fans of smashing up wreaths?? Do you work for The Sun??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/stewards-praised-keeping-bury-millwall-11238344.amp?client=safari

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-cenotaph-dancing-on-wreaths-12351180.amp?client=safari

• The fact that the two incidents happened 8 months apart, that's some going lol
  • Millwall fans smashing up wreaths at a cenotaph??!! You'll be accusing us of punching mascots and eagles and stuff soon ;-)
  • edited December 2016
    apologies just a quick google didnt look into it @MillwallFan the toilets being smashed up im embarassed about, there was bad behaviour on both sides which i think you can agree on? tbh i didnt think it was that bad last night, certainly was worse at palace last time we played bottled it there, i think the toilets were locked because of the flooding where someone had taken all the traps off, i probably used to do similar in school the kicking the waste paper hangers off etc is childish and the sort of behaviour you dont expect from kids, not any fans millwall or charlton.
  • apologies just a quick google didnt look into it @MillwallFan the toilets being smashed up im embarassed about, there was bad behaviour on both sides which i think you can agree on? tbh i didnt think it was that bad last night, certainly was worse at palace last time we played bottled it there, i think the toilets were locked because of the flooding where someone had taken all the traps off, i probably used to do similar in school the kicking the waste paper hangers off etc is childish and the sort of behaviour you dont expect from kids, not any fans millwall or charlton.

Lol fair enough. Yes absolutely cringeworthy behaviour and not something I've ever known our fans to do. Although that doesn't mean we're immune from other equally muggy behaviour at times as you'll well know. Every club has them to varying degrees. I'm still cringing about the old Doris in the motor with that poor kid.

Was genuinely confused when you first posted that up. I don't think any clubs fans in the country would disrespect our war dead like that bar maybe Celtic. We always pay the upmost respect every armistice day as I'm sure Charlton do.

• apologies just a quick google didnt look into it @MillwallFan the toilets being smashed up im embarassed about, there was bad behaviour on both sides which i think you can agree on? tbh i didnt think it was that bad last night, certainly was worse at palace last time we played bottled it there, i think the toilets were locked because of the flooding where someone had taken all the traps off, i probably used to do similar in school the kicking the waste paper hangers off etc is childish and the sort of behaviour you dont expect from kids, not any fans millwall or charlton.

Lol fair enough. Yes absolutely cringeworthy behaviour and not something I've ever known our fans to do. Although that doesn't mean we're immune from other equally muggy behaviour at times as you'll well know. Every club has them to varying degrees. I'm still cringing about the old Doris in the motor with that poor kid.

Was genuinely confused when you first posted that up. I don't think any clubs fans in the country would disrespect our war dead like that bar maybe Celtic. We always pay the upmost respect every armistice day as I'm sure Charlton do.

no no hold my hands up my mistake and didn't read article properly, but as you say these sort of games bring out the worst in both sets of fans, facebook is painful atm didnt realise i know so many millwall fans.
  • Got to hand it to these fellas though. They are clearly tough cookies who have both the bravery and warrier like courage to tackle a line of static lumps of porcelain!! They clearly should be right up at the front fighting against all of the evils that exist in the world today.

So wish I had these heroes alongside me during my extensive service!!

Absolute f***wits of the highest order. It truly makes you marvel at the neanderlithic mindset of the minority of folk in this country. Unbelievable.