Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Copying previous post above my own comment.

Lots of people on this site very helpfully copy the post they are referring to above their own comments. I just can't seem to do this. I'm sure it's simple but maybe so am I?

Comments

• edited December 2016
    dwb said:

Lots of people on this site very helpfully copy the post they are referring to above their own comments. I just can't seem to do this. I'm sure it's simple but maybe so am I?

What like this?

Just click on the Quote button
  • Quote button

what he said.
  • Glovepup said:

Quote button

what he said.

Yes what he said.
  • edited December 2016
  • Whilst we are talking about features on this site, may I ask a question please. Am I able to "hide" threads fom my screen that I never want to access/open ? For example in my case, I never what to know what music other people are listening to today.
  • Quote button

I'm using the quote button but all I get in the comment box is some starnge wording but I'm hoping that shows as the quote when it eventually gets to CL!!
  • PeterGage said:

Whilst we are talking about features on this site, may I ask a question please. Am I able to "hide" threads fom my screen that I never want to access/open ? For example in my case, I never what to know what music other people are listening to today.

This would be a good feature as well...

i.e. Would be also good to hide posts from certain posters if we think they're always posting rubbish
  • Sponsored links:

• It worked--thanks. I was thrown by not seeing the quote in full when clicking on the quote button!
  • PeterGage said:

Whilst we are talking about features on this site, may I ask a question please. Am I able to "hide" threads fom my screen that I never want to access/open ? For example in my case, I never what to know what music other people are listening to today.

i.e. Would be also good to hide posts from certain posters if we think they're always posting rubbish
    Sorry about that. :(
  • PeterGage said:

I couldn't disagree more and my detailed thoughts on the subject are as follows:

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
  • PeterGage said:

I've downloaded some Christmas stuff and will play it today and xmas day
  • bobmunro said:

PeterGage said:

I couldn't disagree more and my detailed thoughts on the subject are as follows:

Couldn't agree more. I think those three are the worst posters on this site.
  • bobmunro said:

PeterGage said:

I have tried, but I find abstract concepts very hard to light.
  • IdleHans said:

bobmunro said:

PeterGage said:

I have tried, but I find abstract concepts very hard to light.
    There are cracks in everything - that's how the light gets in!
  • Sponsored links:

• PeterGage said:

@PeterGage You can block, but only by entire categories. See the categories page, there's an "X" at the end of the row.
  • Yeah but that does rely on people assigning the right category in the first place, and thread drift not happening even if they do....