Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons pubs?

Where are people that are going up going to be drinking?

Comments

• The Red Dot bar next to the hotel entrance at the stadium.
  • There are two pubs across the roundabout from Bletchley station about 15 or 20 min walk from te ground. One is called The Park. Can't remember the other. Unfortunately the Inigma Tavern a bit closer to the ground was boarded up a couple of weeks ago with building looking sorry for itself. I think the building is about to be pulled down. I went there last year but it was already a bit sorry for itself then when it was still open. Can't imagine it's suddenly reopened. The drive thru BK next door was being pulled down a couple of weeks ago.
  • Thanks. Red dot bar sounds the better option as my old man doesn't want to walk too far. Is it an away pub or mixed.

At Home we drink in the RoD as we enjoy conversing with the opposition.
  • Thanks. Red dot bar sounds the better option as my old man doesn't want to walk too far. Is it an away pub or mixed.

At Home we drink in the RoD as we enjoy conversing with the opposition.

It's mixed .
  • Does any of these pubs have parking or can you suggest a good place to park. Preferably free?
  • Does any of these pubs have parking or can you suggest a good place to park. Preferably free?

There's loads of parking right next to the away end . I think it's a few quid.
  • Rose and Crown is the guru on pubs.
  • You certainly aint
  • Anyone going tomorrow is proper weird
  • Sponsored links:

Cheer up.steve it's Christmas day
  • Day on the lash and watching horses tomorrow missus is pickin my daughter up from work.
  • It's on my way home. Exactly half-way, in fact. Portsmouth to Norwich, via Stadium MK for me and MK1 for her. Perfect set-up. Not expecting much from the footy, mind.

There's loads of parking right next to the away end . I think it's a few quid.
    £7. Thats what it was the other night
  • You can get a beer in tj fridays. Was £4 for a pint of bud on the night of the cup replay.
  • You can get a beer in tj fridays. Was £4 for a pint of bud on the night of the cup replay.

Reduced rate for cup games.

Steve you at mk dons yet