Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ian Holloway

Comments

• that's them relegated
  • What in earth are they thinking ?
  • What in earth are they thinking ?

trying to copy a McLaren re-appointment .. the brolly man not the sports/F1 car outfit
  • hopefully means he wont be a co-commentator or summariser at our game tomorrow
  • I have not really been following the Championship this season, but the mad one is back! Fantastic. It is an entertainment buisness after all!
  • That's them promoted next season! !
  • 5 defeats in a row now, 3 points above the relegation places...
  • Clueless manager. What were Rangers thinking of?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hello Gary Rowett.
  • We were at The New Den for my brother's 60th, having lunch in one of the dining rooms when Holloway, who was manager at the time, came in to make a speech. It was much worse than anything from Roland; all the Millwall supporters at the table were embarrassed by it and even Ms AA, who knows nothing about football, couldn't understand why he had a more important position than janitor.
  • TV love him because he's a bit quirky and has some funny sayings but as a football manager he's not done much apart from his time at Blackpool.
  • iaitch said:

TV love him because he's a bit quirky and has some funny sayings but as a football manager he's not done much apart from his time at Blackpool.

Which was pretty feckin remarkable.
  • I think it is fair to say the pressure is getting to him!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mn44n
  • He's such an attention seeking bell end!
  • iaitch said:

TV love him because he's a bit quirky and has some funny sayings but as a football manager he's not done much apart from his time at Blackpool.

I am told (hush hush) that the REAL managerial force at Blackpool was Charlie Adam, the team captain .. he's now at Stoke and is a bit of a power behind the throne there as well, alongside Bowen our ex master left back and mad Mark Hughes
  • He's such an attention seeking bell end!

and we think our Robinson Crusoe is a TV/radio/media/whoeverwantsaquote tart ((:>)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2016
    I saw the name at the top of the pile and thought for a minute it was another RIP thread!
  • Off_it said:

I saw the name at the top of the pile and thought for a minute it was another RIP thread!

Same here
  • I think the thread title fits in best when it follows 'General things that annoy you'
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mn44n

People think I'm going to get sacked in the morning… well that's nice isn't it? Why don't you sing something better and something different?" said Holloway, whose Crystal Palace side beat Brighton in the 2013 Championship play-offs

I didn't mean to beat you in the play-offs. It wasn't my fault was it? Why don't you show me some respect.

Errr... WOT? - Why didnt you let them win then?
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04mn44n

People think I'm going to get sacked in the morning… well that's nice isn't it? Why don't you sing something better and something different?" said Holloway, whose Crystal Palace side beat Brighton in the 2013 Championship play-offs

I didn't mean to beat you in the play-offs. It wasn't my fault was it? Why don't you show me some respect.

Errr... WOT? - Why didnt you let them win then?

Holloway was spot on it was not his fault; lets face it that Palace team went down hill that year after Freedman left; Holloway got very very lucky they scraped over the line. Ive been betting againsnt QPR since he was appointed and hes not let me down yet. Get on Wolves 4-5 at the weekend; his last game in charge me thinks
  • 6 defeats in a row, but then many of the teams at the bottom are struggling!

Wigan, 5 defeats in a row, Blackburn and Burton 4 in a row, Rotherham stranded

Further up the table, Bristol City have lost 4 in a row and 7 out of their last 8, while Norwich have won 2 and lost EIGHT out of their last 10!

It's a very polarised division this year, with a much larger gap between top and bottom than other seasons, when the Championship has been very tight
  • 6 defeats in a row, but then many of the teams at the bottom are struggling!

Wigan, 5 defeats in a row, Blackburn and Burton 4 in a row, Rotherham stranded

Further up the table, Bristol City have lost 4 in a row and 7 out of their last 8, while Norwich have won 2 and lost EIGHT out of their last 10!

It's a very polarised division this year, with a much larger gap between top and bottom than other seasons, when the Championship has been very tight

Shame we did not stay up as we could have done well this season............