Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Andy Gray

Comments

• message board talk come to anything? :-)
  • Wrong striker
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Wrong striker

what I heard too.
  • Do these subtle comments refer to the fact that it is in fact Iwelumo that they are after as stated on the Wolves MB?
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Do these subtle comments refer to the fact that it is in fact Iwelumo that they are after as stated on the Wolves MB?

you could draw that conclusion from that although I couldn't possibly say
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]Do these subtle comments refer to the fact that it is in fact Iwelumo that they are after as stated on the Wolves MB?

you could draw that conclusion from that although I couldn't possibly say

Big Chris for Eastwood?
  • Surely it can't be Gray - is it not the rules that a player can't play for 3 clubs in a year?

Or is it 4 clubs?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Surely it can't be Gray - is it not the rules that a player can't play for 3 clubs in a year?

Or is it 4 clubs?

That would depend if you're signing for United, West Ham, Liverpool orrrr Blackburn, Charlton or Wolves
  • Some would argue that he has'nt played for us yet ;0)
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Surely it can't be Gray - is it not the rules that a player can't play for 3 clubs in a year?

Or is it 4 clubs?
    it's 3 clubs in one season
  • Sponsored links:

• Just left Leeds to join with Parky at Bradford.
  • Good luck to him, when you realise what he had to deal with in his personal life at the time, no wonder he never quite did it for us.
  • What was he doing at Leeds? Never good enough for the Championship, how the hell did he manage to bag that move? What a great agent he must have!
  • He won't come cheap .. it serves to show the money to be made from a good cup run .. ARE YOU LISTENING POWELL & Players ??
  • What was he doing at Leeds? Never good enough for the Championship, how the hell did he manage to bag that move? What a great agent he must have!

it's a family thing .. his father and uncle were both Leeds players
  • What was the personal problem?
  • What was the personal problem?

Wife was ill I think
  • Would have thought he got a pay off at Leeds, and anything he get's at Bradford is his last contract. Not really going to be a huge contract. Payment up front and 18 months, all helps to pay into the PFA's pension fund.

Not a massive fan of his, but scored a 100 odd goals and didn't sign a permanent deal with a club outside the champ until now. Hmmm, not good enough for the champ obviously.
  • Same guy who refused to move on from us without a golden handshake allegedly.
  • Whenever the big football questions have been asked of him on the pitch - he hasn't delivered.

Can do the piddly Barnsley, Burnley and Sheff U stuff - but when the going gets tough (Leeds, Forest, Sunderland, Charlton) - no dice.

I'm not a fan. (medical issues aside)

Career average is a goal every 5 games - hardly prolific (approx 9 goals a season).

Second time at Leeds and now second time at Bradford.