Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

In amongst all this doom & gloom

MCSMCS
edited December 2006 in Other Football and Sports
I have some non cafc news, but its all about my flat in Upper beleverderere (or however the fook ya spellin it)! So if anyone cares, which i doo of course, i have a definate joint (no not kind of joint) exchange/completion date of this Thursday! Took less than 2 months, so appy dayz, apart from being not so close to cafc anymore, i am sure i will cope init!

Now all i gotta do is find either a removal firm or someone who will hire me a van for this saturday!

(oh blow, it seems i am moving house on sat, so cant go boro, dang and blast, boo fookin hoo, lol)

Comments

• Blimey, bit close too crimbo... good luck with the move though.. :0)
  • i no, tell me bout it!! All good fun eh!

cheers dude
  • where u moving to ollie?
  • Well done Ollie! Great news!

Glad you got it all sorted.
  • edited December 2006
    thought he said Upper Belveverandeverforeverandeverandeverdere
  • try someone I know, name of Frank. Very reliable and if he can do it he will. 01322-292323. Proper removal company but reasonable rates. Good luck.
  • [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Now all i gotta do is find either a removal firm or someone who will hire me a van for this saturday!

congrats!

hoping to have the same good news in a couple of weeks too! only moving opposite where i live now, so just need people to volunteer to stand in a line and pass things along!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]try someone I know, name of Frank. Very reliable and if he can do it he will. 01322-292323. Proper removal company but reasonable rates. Good luck.

Hey ollie.. Talk to frank!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]try someone I know, name of Frank. Very reliable and if he can do it he will. 01322-292323. Proper removal company but reasonable rates. Good luck.

Nice one Large, might just do that. I will post up a private message nearer the time, as i cant say 'ello mate i no that largeaddick from charlton life' lol

[cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]Now all i gotta do is find either a removal firm or someone who will hire me a van for this saturday!

congrats!

hoping to have the same good news in a couple of weeks too! only moving opposite where i live now, so just need people to volunteer to stand in a line and pass things along!!

Thanks suz, good luck to you, and good luck with your chain idea, it sounds ace! Now if only i knew enough people to do the same for me from Charlton to belleverederederdere!!

[cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]try someone I know, name of Frank. Very reliable and if he can do it he will. 01322-292323. Proper removal company but reasonable rates. Good luck.

Hey ollie.. Talk to frank!!!

Dude, i choked on my own spit then whilst larfing hard, very funny man LMFAO