Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I keep losing the announcement threads?

edited January 2017 in Troubleshooting
I'm using an Apple iPad......keep losing the announcement threads at the top of the page after I have made a post, I have to continually close the site and reconnect to get them back again.......very curious?

Comments

• ??

Take a screenshot and post on here or email admin@charltonlife.com mate
  • edited January 2017
    Make sure you're on the Recent Discussions category and you should be ok.
  • RedChaser said:

Make sure re you on the Recent Discussions category and you should be ok.

I am.
  • ??

Sorry but I've no idea how to do that.....what's a screen shot?
  • edited January 2017
    If you've posted, it should then appear in the respective thread, click on Forum top left and it should refresh Recent Discussions if that's what you were in before pôsting, try it next time.
  • I'm using an Apple iPad......keep losing the announcement threads at the top of the page after I have made a post,

Have you tried cleaning the tipex off the top of your screen?

• RedChaser said:

If you've posted, it should then appear in the respective thread, click on Forum top left and it should refresh Recent Discussions if that's what you were in before pôsting, try it next time.

Been doing that ever since I came onto CL......this is a new problem.
  • edited January 2017

RedChaser said:

I'm out of suggestions then :disappointed: AFKA is your friend on this one.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I'm out of suggestions then :disappointed: AFKA is your friend on this one.
    Thanks anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2017

??

Briefly Press your power button and the round button on the front of your iPad simultaneously, and you get a photo of whatever is on your screen. It is saved in 'photos'.

HTH
  • ??

Briefly Press your power button and the round button on the front of your iPad simultaneously, and you get a photo of whatever is on your screen. It is saved in 'photos'.

HTH
    Terrific....thanks ARTHUR.....that worked a treat!
  • I've had this too. Android phone. Never lasts too long, I.e. the announcements come back without me doing anything in particular, but disorientates me for a bit.
  • Lost the announcement threads - how careless.

;0)