Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe game rearranged for Tuesday March 7th

Three home games in eight days.

Comments

• thanks for the info
  • Dansk_Red said:

cert nine points then ....
  • My lads birthday, he'll love a night at the valley.
  • For all you trainspotters .. just booked a return from Doncaster to Kings X .. out 7/3, back 8/3 .. with senior rail card .. £18.50
  • Dansk_Red said:

Result, get back from Aus on the saturday. Oxford being moved potentially helps me out to.
  • For all you trainspotters .. just booked a return from Doncaster to Kings X .. out 7/3, back 8/3 .. with senior rail card .. £18.50

You can do the travel thread in future amigo, you obviously have an eye for a bargain.

You can do the travel thread in future amigo, you obviously have an eye for a bargain.
    Thought you was gonna ask for a free ticket
  • edited January 2017

For all you trainspotters .. just booked a return from Doncaster to Kings X .. out 7/3, back 8/3 .. with senior rail card .. £18.50

For all you trainspotters .. just booked a return from Doncaster to Kings X .. out 7/3, back 8/3 .. with senior rail card .. £18.50

thing is I looked at Grimsby - Kings X .. with discount about £45 for 'single returns'
    then checked Donny - Kings X + a return Grimsby -Donny .. total just about £26 with discount

utter madness .. same trains and times .. there is no logic behind this at all

downside .. a room in Woolwich T/Lodge for 1 night, cheapest = £58 .. f f s .. they should pay me for staying there ((:>)

thing is I looked at Grimsby - Kings X .. with discount about £45 for 'single returns'
    then checked Donny - Kings X + a return Grimsby -Donny .. total just about £26 with discount

Robbery at times.

Robbery at times.

Robbery at times.
    No logic to it at all .. but a trap to catch the complacent and unwary .. same as the fast food chains .. burger + fries is more expensive than a burger + fries 'meal' where you get the same grub + a drink .. anyway, I am becoming a grumpy old sod so I'll quit while I am ahead ((:>)