Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Passenger drones from July

Comments

• Blimey is that for real, touch the screen to select your destination and you are off at speeds of 100mph with no other controls in the drone.
  • 220lb payload?

I'd need two!
  • "The Chinese model eHang 184 has already had test flights, said Matt al-Tayer."

Brave of her to step off the catwalk to test them.
  • edited February 2017
    Not sure this is for this forum.

"The drone can carry one passenger weighing up to 100 kg (220 pounds) and has a 30 minute flight time."

Have you not seen the "Let's Get Stoned" thread?
  • Obviously very interested in this living there and also weighing under 100kg nowadays.

Dubai is at the forefront of a lot of new technology at present, the other major transport idea is the hyper loop train which will cut the travel time between Abu Dhabi and dubai from 1hr 30 to 10 mins traveling at 700mph!!

• Obviously very interested in this living there and also weighing under 100kg nowadays.

Dubai is at the forefront of a lot of new technology at present, the other major transport idea is the hyper loop train which will cut the travel time between Abu Dhabi and dubai from 1hr 30 to 10 mins traveling at 700mph!!

Didn't know about the train idea. Always gone by road which not only takes a while but also incredibly boring as not much to look at.
  • I saw the spokesman's name and for a moment thought it was our ex central defender .. he's done well for himself thought I ((:>)
  • I think I'll give these a miss. Don't want to end up on one attached to a hellfire missile.

How the hell are you supposed to get its number if it goes past you at that speed?
  • At $200k to $300k I can't see many being sold but if it were legal and affordable over here I'd buy one. I can see the problem being just how easy it would be to use it for terrorist attacks and the fact that it's unlikely that they will be legal in our lifetimes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Depends how many pig derived major body parts you are available before your current ones break down.

I think I will need a liver.