Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Technical Difficulties

Greetings all! You may have been aware of some technical difficulties. There is currently a problem that occurs seemingly randomly with comments appearing out of sync. I'm working to sort it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this wouldn't be a TRUE Charlton site if it didn't screw up on a semi-regular basis in a wholly inconvenient way, now would it?

In addition, as the result of upgrading the Forum software last night in response to security issues there may be a few features which do not behave in the way they should. I know, for instance, that the Attachments extension, which is used to add pics and files from your computer to your comments is not functioning. It needs to be upgraded to work with changes in the way the board handles user submitted files (security issue). I'll let you know when it is fully functioning.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]Greetings all! You may have been aware of some technical difficulties. There is currently a problem that occurs seemingly randomly with comments appearing out of sync. I'm working to sort it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this wouldn't be a TRUE Charlton site if it didn't screw up on a semi-regular basis in a wholly inconvenient way, now would it?

lol, good one dood