Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best Time Away At Brighton

edited July 2008 in Match Day Travel
With the game coming up next week.What is your best ever trip down there folliwing C.A.F.C?
mine was back in the early 80s!Went on a friday night!slept on the beach very drunk,got onit early next day and fell asleep on the terrace!we got stuffed on the pitch and loads of fun and games outside!

Comments

• was that where your friends tied your shoelaces together while you were asleep?
  • not with Charlton but the football united was a great day, somone will now add the link WSS??????
    worst was the 7-0 drubbing
  • nah, i'm winding down now, drinking champers at my desk!
  • edited July 2008
    Had a couple in mid-late 70's when we went down on a friday, got pissed up in the Revolution (?) nightclub then walked up Hove way and slept in a beach hut which was conveniently (;-)) open.

Always loads of us down there for the game.

And as I've mentioned before, pretty sure this was when Goodbye Horse started, remember a run thru a bus station when a couple of Charlton ran stright into an OB horse. As Tavern said, always fun and games at Brighton.
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]nah, i'm winding down now, drinking champers at my desk!
    Haha
  • I remember the bus station really well as some Pr*ck broke my nose on the way home on the train...ruined a bloody good day
  • What was your nose doing that close to a pr*ck? lol

Some great times down there including the 7-0! we scored first in that game lol anyone remember? shame it was disallowed!
  • yep i do,i fell asleep on the terrace after that
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]was that where your friends tied your shoelaces together while you were asleep?

No that was when we were coming back from wba in the cup many years ago