Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roofer recommendations

Anyone know of and can recommend a good roofer ?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• think delroofer might be your man ;-)
  • I knew one but he was on the Fiddle so wouldnt recommend him... ;-)
  • Anyone know of and can recommend a good roofer ?
    Thanks in advance.

yes.
  • Definitely recommend Delroofer.
  • edited February 2017
    Delroofer for me as well but not seen him post for ages.
  • Trustmark.org
  • Thanks all. Anyone got Delroofers contact details ?

I should have it in our guarantee somewhere, will pm you whe I dig it out

I should have it in our guarantee somewhere, will pm you whe I dig it out
    Cheers Dave

• Can you send it to me as well Dave? I have sent him a PM but would like to speak to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can you send it to me as well Dave? I have sent him a PM but would like to speak to him.

Done
  • Thanks for the kind words from those that have recommended me.

I have tended to avoid the forum for a while as it can get a bit toxic and I can do without the negativity around the club at the moment.

I have messaged the members that have contacted me to explain we are pretty booked up for the next month or two, and that I am based in Harlow so may not be competitive for fairly small jobs. I will gladly provide a quote if the job is large enough to make it worthwhile for both parties.

Beware of all the opportunist "roofers" who will be hoping to make a fast buck following in the wake of Storm Doris!
  • Nice to hear from you Del, even if you are staying away.
  • delroofer said:

Thanks for the kind words from those that have recommended me.

I have tended to avoid the forum for a while as it can get a bit toxic and I can do without the negativity around the club at the moment.

I have messaged the members that have contacted me to explain we are pretty booked up for the next month or two, and that I am based in Harlow so may not be competitive for fairly small jobs. I will gladly provide a quote if the job is large enough to make it worthwhile for both parties.

Beware of all the opportunist "roofers" who will be hoping to make a fast buck following in the wake of Storm Doris!

Where do you stand on Brexit, Trump and Roland Del? Only kiddin mate... good to see you back.
  • Can't recommend @delroofer enough, though given his location appreciate it would be more weighted for bigger jobs.

Stick around Del, avoid the bits you don't enjoy. Hope you are well mate
  • Good to see you back Del, it's been a while.
  • So me having a leak gets Del back. Surely that deserves a promote ?
  • So me having a leak gets Del back. Surely that deserves a promote ?

The number of leaks a man of your age has it's a wonder Del ever went away

:wink:
  • Appreciate anybody that has used a roofer for Kent peg tiles.

One of my sons is buying a house circa 1900s near Meopham Green, near to the cricketers pub, and needs the chimney led work checked over\replaced. He takes possession early June, so ideally mid June onwards. A few of the 'hoods' are also missing, so probably a couple of days work, for a couple of experienced guys/ Please in box me. Thanks
  • Appreciate anybody that has used a roofer for Kent peg tiles.

One of my sons is buying a house circa 1900s near Meopham Green, near to the cricketers pub, and needs the chimney led work checked over\replaced. He takes possession early June, so ideally mid June onwards. A few of the 'hoods' are also missing, so probably a couple of days work, for a couple of experienced guys/ Please in box me. Thanks

• Sponsored links:

• Just had a roofer round due to some small brown patches from recent rain, after looking at it he tells me the headlap is insufficient and would need more than minor repairs. Seemed a nice chap and didn't charge for coming out, was just looking for a second opinion if anyone here could help out? Based in Mottingham so unfortunately as @delroofer isn't local doesn't look like it's for him.
  • Alltype roofing based in Eltham I think