Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Prediction Knock Out Cup/Johnstones Paint Qtr Final Draw (4 posts down)

The Prediction Knock Out Cup and Johnstones Paint Quarter Final draws will take place today at 3pm. To tune in, follow the details at the bottom of this post.

Two replays were decided this week. In main competition, @Pedro45 was in fine form overwhelming @Bedsaddick 5-1. In the Johnstones Paint, @CAFCspooney won 7-1 in another one-sided replay. The results were:

Prediction Knock Out Cup 4th round replay result

Pedro45 (22) v. Bedsaddick (13) 5-1

Johnstones Paint 3rd round replay result

CAFCspooney (10) v. Gumbo (66) 7-1

Draw details for the last 8 in each competition

Prediction Knock Out Cup Qtr FInal Draw
Monday, February 27, 2017
3:00 pm | GMT Time (London, GMT) | 10 mins

Meeting number (access code): 849 993 194

Meeting password: monday

To join, click this link - https://mrdc.webex.com/mrdc/j.php?MTID=mdc3cd6448e7f4fd36576de419f6d9856

Join by phone
0800-051-3810 Call-in toll-free number (UK)
+44-203-478-5289 Call-in toll number (UK)

Comments

• Well done @Pedro45 . I made a stupid error by backing Charlton to win . What an idiot.
  • Well done @Pedro45 . I made a stupid error by backing Charlton to win . What an idiot.

Cheers mate. Always a fatal error that one!
  • The draw for the Quarter Finals of the Prediction Knock Out Cup and Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup took place today. The games will be played this weekend with replays, if needed, the week after.

The draw is as follows:

Prediction Knock Out Cup Quarter Finals

Cblock (33) v. Alex Wright (14)
    Swerve (53) v. Pedro45 (18)
    CHG (44) v. Saulc23 (3)
    Carl Leaburn (25) v. Lewis Coaches (91)

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup Quarter Finals

Tavern (80) v. Supaclive (34)
    Tommo (23) v. CAFCspooney (15)
    SaySomething (39) v. Sam3110 (64)
    Shirty5 (4) v. Badger (97)

Good luck to the last 8 in each competition. Wembley is not far away.
  • I genuinely have never had the slightest fucking idea what the hell this is all about.
  • I genuinely have never had the slightest fucking idea what the hell this is all about.

There's a weekly prediction competition where you predict scores of three games. You get 3 points for a correct score and 1 point for a correct result. This works as a league. At Xmas, the top 128 are automatically entered into the Prediction Knock Out Cup. Each of the 128 are their drawn against an opponent like the FA Cup. The score they get is the same as the score they have got in the league. The winner of the tie, like the FA Cup goes through to the next round. The eight people left have won their four ties, possibly after a replay if there was a draw.

Still reading, @Wheresmeticket? ? Good, the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup is for the 64 first round losers and takes place at the same time.

The only other rule is that I always lose.

To take part you will need to predict in the league next season and be in the top 128. All clear now?
  • The question is: Do I continue to play the kids and reserves or play my first string? :)
  • The question is: Do I continue to play the kids and reserves or play my first string? :)

I don't think it matters. But, don't produce a video telling everyone who is playing and how you are lining up an hour or so before kick off. You know it always ends in defeat.

I think the real question is what tailor do you use for the Wembley suits :smile:

There's a weekly prediction competition where you predict scores of three games. You get 3 points for a correct score and 1 point for a correct result. This works as a league. At Xmas, the top 128 are automatically entered into the Prediction Knock Out Cup. Each of the 128 are their drawn against an opponent like the FA Cup. The score they get is the same as the score they have got in the league. The winner of the tie, like the FA Cup goes through to the next round. The eight people left have won their four ties, possibly after a replay if there was a draw.

Still reading, @Wheresmeticket? ? Good, the Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup is for the 64 first round losers and takes place at the same time.

To take part you will need to predict in the league next season and be in the top 128. All clear now?
    I genuinely haven't got the slightest idea what the hell you just told me.

I genuinely haven't got the slightest idea what the hell you just told me.
    Sounds good