Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General Things That Disappoint You

Joe Root can amuse us all by using the 66 shirt number.

So why isn't Sunderland's Kone using shirt number 99?

Comments

• Hicham Zerouali wore the shirt 0 for Aberdeen. The number 0 was banned the following season. Sadly, Hicham died in his late 20s in a car crash.
  • Mambo not being number 5
  • The taste of pigeon.
  • LenGlover said:

Lewis Page being Page 2 rather than Page 3 despite being a left back

Yes, this aggravates my OCD.
  • I always wished Steve stone had been number 45.
  • Going in to a meeting to meet somebody called Kerry (and wondering if she was bit of a sort). Then walking out of the meeting having met Kerry ......40+ male from Manchester.

I was more disappointed than annoyed, so chose this thread.

Bet you still did.
  • Sponsored links:

• Alton Towers
  • edited March 2017
    Initially I thought Watt ought to be 60, but now I think that 7 is about right: as his output is around the same level as a night light.
  • Charlton's recent form is mildly disappointing.
  • Macronate said:

Charlton's recent form is mildly disappointing.

But expected.
  • When you finish one series on Netflix and are looking forward to the next series only to find out that it has been cancelled.
  • Not getting me name read out on BBC Breakfast after emailing Mike Bushell to bring up the great comeback of '57 v Hudds while reporting the Barca v PSG last night
  • Not getting me name read out on BBC Breakfast after emailing Mike Bushell to bring up the great comeback of '57 v Hudds while reporting the Barca v PSG last night

He probably just didn't know how to pronounce it. All those underscores are confusing.