Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who would you rather have a beer with?

edited March 2017 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Dead or alive. This is not a series of serious questions, although you can be serious about them if you like and give a detailed answer of honesty.

The reasons why you would rather have a beer with these individuals is entirely up to you.

The scenario is, you are both sitting in a quiet pub. You are having a beer, and sitting alone together. What you decide to do from then onwards is up to you.

1. A. Roland B. Donald Trump

2. A. Chris Powell B. Curbs

3. A. Johnnie Jackson B. Chris Solly

4. A. a palace fan, completely selected at random. Only thing you know is that they are palace B. Millwall fan, same thing.

5. A. your mum .B. your dad

6. A. Vladimir Putin B. Tony Blair

7. A. Mrs Sweden B. Mrs Columbia

8. A. Dean Kiely B. Mark Kinsella

9 A. Scott Parker B. Danny Murphy

10 A. Noel Gallagher B. Liam Gallagher

11. A. sue Perks .B. KM

12. A. Karel Fraeye .B. Ian Dowie

Comments

• Stupid emoji. Supposed to be a "B"
  • Kingsella?
  • Chizz said:

Kingsella?

Sorry, awful spelling.
  • How many of these people are dead ?
  • se9addick said:

How many of these people are dead ?

None. I thought I may do a few historic character even within football, charlton whatever or dictators, but then though nah.
  • A beer with my dad, Sunday Dinner with my mum.
  • Question number 1. Is the interesting one. Looking for serious answers on that.
  • Dave2l said:

Question number 1. Is the interesting one. Looking for serious answers on that.

if you say so !
  • Sponsored links:

• 11) KM - At least you'd have half a chance with the bar snacks
  • Well I mostly have a beer with a Millwall fan and Palace fan at my local lol

I'm stuck between 8 and 2
  • edited March 2017
    1. A / Roland. I need to look him in the eye, so he can see the pain in mine.
    2. A / Powell loved Charlton, Curbs worked for Charlton and loved West Ham
    3. A / Jackson. A bit more going on - Spurs, Notts County etc
    4. B / Millwall. Family / friends are Millwall. They are good for a beer. The only Palace fans I've ever met are not.
    5. B / Dad. My mum doesnt drink beer
    6. A / Putin. Tony Blair is too smug to spend any time with - I could arm wrestle Putin
    7. A / Mrs Sweden (without even looking them up - hope I'm right).
    8. B / Kinsella. The start of our greatness, rather than a part of it.
    9. A / Parker. At least at one point he was one of us. We were always an interim solution for Murphy.
    10. Neither (though I'd put their music on the juke box if it accepted the new pound coin)
    11. B / KM. They would both piss me off but at least I'd look like a bit of a lad from the other side of the bar
    12. A / Fraeye. Got offered a step up that none of us would turn down in the same position. Clueless, but at least he knew it.
  • Keith Peacock.
  • 1. Roland - I can at least ask him WTF he is playing at. Also, I work in IT, so have come across people with no social skills and an over indulged sense of self importance before.
    5. My late Mum.
    6. Putin. No matter how bad he might be, I really detest Blair.
    11. KM. I believe she's quite personable and would be good company. I'd have no problem with her at all if she wasn't ruining our club.
    12. Dowie. He's done enough that he'll at least have some stories. What's Fraeye got apart from the laundry basket?
  • Mine;

1. Donald trump.

2. Chris Powell. Tough one.

3. Johnnie Jackson

4. Phh I'd say palace fan. I could at least say pardew is a wanker and he/she would have to reluctantly agree. Dave mehmet makes a good point though.

5. My dad. .... My mum hates beer. Not a very good question.

6. Blair. Both options are really shit. Period. We could at least talk about article 50. Tears would be nice.

7. Mrs Comubia (probably)

8. Deano. Hard question. Actually not entirely sure. Will stick with DK.

9. Parker.

10. That's tough. I'd say Noel. Liam probably easier to get along with though. More laid back.

11. KM. Just so she will drunk and I can record her "moaning about Roland" secretly on my phone.

12. Wow. That's a shit one. Neither.
    If it was a life or death situation and I had to choose. Neither. Kill me. Actually, Fraeye would be my pick.
  • Miss Columbia
  • edited March 2017
    1. A. Roland. Trump would make me actually sick.

2. A. Chris Powell. Easy one that. Respect Curbs, love Powell.

3. A. Johnnie Jackson. Strikes me as more of a character.

4. A. a palace fan. Very tough question. Hand on heart I just think the average palace fan is less of a dick. Can't believe I just typed that.

5.B. your dad Only because I never get to see him so there would be novelty value.

6. B. Tony Blair. Despite all his mistakes and the demonisation that followed I think he is probably a decent human being, unlike Putin.

7. A. Mrs Sweden.

8. B. Mark Kinsella That wasn't easy.

9 A. Scott Parker B. Danny Murphy. Really can't do this one.

10 A. Noel Gallagher. Very easy. Seems like a good laugh unlike his dickhead brother.

11. B. KM Was sick in my mouth, but has to be KM so that I could make her understand.

12. B. Ian Dowie I would kill Fraeye then feel like I'd killed a disabled puppy and I don't want that on my conscience.
  • A beer with my dad, Sunday Dinner with my mum.

Wise words.

Those that can should do exactly that now whilst they can.

• That's a long list!

1. Roland - WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    2. Curbs, maybe in private he'd open up a bit
    3. Jackson, much livelier person to listen to
    4. palace fan, I've known a few "normal" palace fans
    5. mum
    6. Blair
    7. don't mind
    8. Kinsella
    9. Parker
    10. Noel, he seems likes a normal(ish) bloke at heart, and was the talent behind the band
    11. KM, to find out why she does what she does...
    12. Dowie. At least he has some football credibility
  • Sponsored links:

• Kim Jong Un should have made the list
  • 9) Murphy - as long as we dont have to sit in a corner.......he doesnt like them.
  • I think it's more interesting to decide whether you would like to go for a curry with all of the As or all of the Bs. My Mum would have soon sorted out Roland.
  • edited April 2017
    Dave2l said:

Dead or alive. This is not a series of serious questions, although you can be serious about them if you like and give a detailed answer of honesty.

The reasons why you would rather have a beer with these individuals is entirely up to you.

The scenario is, you are both sitting in a quiet pub. You are having a beer, and sitting alone together. What you decide to do from then onwards is up to you.

1. A. Roland B. Donald Trump

2. A. Chris Powell B. Curbs

3. A. Johnnie Jackson B. Chris Solly

4. A. a palace fan, completely selected at random. Only thing you know is that they are palace B. Millwall fan, same thing.

5. A. your mum .B. your dad

6. A. Vladimir Putin B. Tony Blair

7. A. Mrs Sweden B. Mrs Columbia

8. A. Dean Kiely B. Mark Kinsella

9 A. Scott Parker B. Danny Murphy

10 A. Noel Gallagher B. Liam Gallagher

11. A. sue Perks .B. KM

12. A. Karel Fraeye .B. Ian Dowie

1. Roland. By all accounts Trump can be very charming, engaging, and self-effacing in certain company (yes really), but I know what he thinks about most things and I have so many questions for Roland.
    2. SCP
    3. Skipper
    4. Eddie Izzard--think he'd be great company, and I think he's one of the few famous people who ask about you.
    5. mum
    6. Putin-all other things aside, he is an incredibly smart man, and I've heard/read interviews going back a decade or so in which he comes across as very worldly and insightful.
    7. Ms. Sweden I suppose?
    8. Kiely
    9. Danny Murphy
    10. Noel, every day of the week. He can be incredibly sharp and funny.
    11. KM
    12. Dowie--Doesn't he have a degree in physics or something?
  • A to all.
  • *New ones added to the list*

A. Nigel Farage B. Alan pardew.

A. Winston Churchill B. Henry the Vlll

(that one might look too obvious of an answer but be honest. Imagine the strange nature of Henry VIII. That kind of time machine scenario sounds priceless)
  • Dave2l said:

se9addick said:

How many of these people are dead ?

None. I thought I may do a few historic character even within football, charlton whatever or dictators, but then though nah.
    Wrong - re No. 5, both my Mum and Dad have shuffled off this mortal coil.
  • Dave2l said:

Well it's not that interesting.
    Trump doesn't drink and never has done.
  • 1. A. Roland. I would like to try and figure out what the f**k he thinks he's doing. Trump would just talk at you, coming out with more and more far fetched bullshit until your head caved in...

2. A. Chris Powell. Lovely guy.

3. A. Johnnie Jackson. More about him than just football.

4. A. a palace fan, completely selected at random. Only thing you know is that they are palace B. Millwall fan, same thing. Either is better than a Liverpool/Manure fan from London.

5. B. Dad. He's been dead a lot longer than Mum.

6. B. Tony Blair - I'd like to ask him why he cosied up to the Yanks and spoiled a reasonably good PMship.

7. B. Mrs Columbia

8. B. Mark Kinsella - His international career was longer so could chat about that more.

9 A. Scott Parker - Murphy would not be interested in talking about Charlton

10 A. Noel Gallagher. Missed the chance to chat with him when I was in Oasis' dressing room after a gig, because I was so drunk on complimentary booze, I thought I would make a tit of myself. Would like to make up for that.

11. B. KM - I have had a drink with Sue on dozens of occasions, never KM. Again I would like to find out what she thinks she is achieving.

12. B. Ian Dowie - We could talk about rocket science.

13.B. Alan Pardew - I couldn't stop myself from hitting Farage

14. B. Henry the Vlll - Would be interesting to see just how mad he was.
  • Dave2l said:

Well it's not that interesting.
    Trump doesn't drink and never has done.
    That explains a lot... :smiley: