Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• We had this guy in league 1. Seems extraordinary now.
  • Huskaris said:

There is no one I would rather see score a goal than Yann, and I don't care who it's for. When I see he has scored on Soccer Saturday or watch replays of goals like that I don't see the shirt, I see the man.

<3</p>
    "I don't see the shirt, I see the man"

Love that
  • edited April 2017
    Huskaris said:

There is no one I would rather see score a goal than Yann, and I don't care who it's for. When I see he has scored on Soccer Saturday or watch replays of goals like that I don't see the shirt, I see the man.

<3</p>
    Have you got X-ray specs?
  • That goal he scored against Leeds was class.
  • Over the hill crap player - keeps proving the point.
  • Could've and should'vve been starting every week for Bournemouth this year. He is pure, pure class and letting him go was the worst decision this board have made (and that has some competition)
  • Over the hill crap player - keeps proving the point.

Fucking unless, only scored 2 tonight.
  • Move on we were told.
    Move on.
  • Still miss him. (Target) man of my dreams.
  • Sponsored links:

• My favourite current football player
  • "We all dream of a team of.."
  • Yann, Yann will tear you apart again!

:'(
  • CAFCsayer said:

Could've and should'vve been starting every week for Bournemouth this year. He is pure, pure class and letting him go was the worst decision this board have made (and that has some competition)

Loved Kermorgant but looked like he wouldn't score in the prem for them in about 10 years. Right decision by Howe and Kermorgant.
  • edited April 2017
    Surplus to requirements....
    By golly, the crappest of crap decisions.

Am glad, in a way, that he did not return to CAFC in recent times - for, if he had done so, and enjoyed success, that success might have been pinned on Roly.
    That Yann is, so obviously, doing well elsewhere shows up the decision to release him as crass.

So, happy memories ....

... and, should the club find an enlightened new owner, let's dream of the return of The Breton Beast.
  • Huskaris said:

There is no one I would rather see score a goal than Yann, and I don't care who it's for. When I see he has scored on Soccer Saturday or watch replays of goals like that I don't see the shirt, I see the man legend.

<3</p>
    Fixed it for you.
  • Just Reza <333
  • Sponsored links:

• Proper footballer - proper Charlton.
  • dizzee said:
    "Yann's a quality player and everyone knows that," Stam said.
  • dizzee said:
    "Yann's a quality player and everyone knows that," Stam said.
    Stam is wrong then, because Thomas Driesen doesn't.
    Tbf Stam said 'everyone' and Thomas Driessen is no one
  • Incredible to think that he could have achieved promotion to the Premier League twice since he left us, I bet he hardly thinks of Charlton with how he's doing lately but we still miss him!
  • playing better than ever .. like Defoe, still doing the biz in his mid thirties .. BUT .. has anyone measured his 'work rate' ((:>)
  • "Totally inadequate player, surplus to requirements and easily replaceable by countless players from the network..." said Roland to his Therapist.
  • He'd have done well at Stoke under Tony Pulis and could probably still do a job at West Brom with him.