Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Payment details for shirt sponsorship+NOTE LAST POST, CHANGE FOR SWANSEA GAME

Thanks once again for the 80-odd who have helped us raise the sponsorship of two players. 'CharltonLife.com members' will be shown in the programme and on the big screen against JonJo Shelvey and Andy Gray.

I have to fork out for it tomorrow, so would appreciate prompt payment if poss by one of the following ways:

1. Before the Bilbao friendly, i will be standing by the cashpoint on the side of the club shop between 2.30 and 2.45.
2. Before the Swansea game, i will be in the Liberal between 1.30 and 2.25, and will then standing by the engraved sword in the back of the Covered End wall between 2.30 and 2.50 (where i did the meningitus collection).
3. By cheque to my home address.

If you wish to send a cheque, please whisper me and i will reply with details. My internet access will be limited today, so don't worry if you don't get an initial reply. Any probs with any of these, don't worry we can sort something else out.

thanks
AFKA

Comments

• You still in same seat in case I miss you outside?

Oh and if I don't mention it, please do, I'm getting on a bit!
  • Was i one of the people who donated money, if so how much? If so, will pay at the Bilbao game
  • Cheers AFKA

See you on Saturday
  • edited July 2008
    Saturday should be good in the liberal club, I hope to hope get a pint out of Luva Luva.
    Thanks again AFKA.
  • Smudge I will see you in the Liberal for the Swansea game if I dont give you the money straight away dont be embarassed to remind me mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Was i one of the people who donated money, if so how much? If so, will pay at the Bilbao game

Oh come on mate. If all however many hundred members on here came on asking that the poor fella is gonna have his work cut out even making it to the collection point!

Can't you just go back onto the relevant thread and have a look yourself?
  • Kimbo come into it late.

I've you down for £20 Kimbo, cheers
  • Just one extra bit, if you're one of the ones posting me cheques, please write on the back of the cheque or on a seperate bit you're username, as it will be less confusing for me. cheers
  • Thanks i'll meet you before the bilbao game
  • Am I in AFKA?

If so, will you be easy to spot by the club shop on Sat?

Don't tell me - you'll be wearing a red shirt.
  • Sponsored links:

• hello again. whats going on and do i owe AFKA any money ?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Am I in AFKA?

If so, will you be easy to spot by the club shop on Sat?

Don't tell me - you'll be wearing a red shirt.[/quote]

I am assuming he will be wearing a white carnation in the lapel of his jacket so we can identify him. Is that not so?
  • AFKA, I would like to pay you in the Liberal Club Saturday - where do you usually stand/sit?
  • Please note, the collection details for Saturday will change as my niece is mascot and i want to see her and not stand around outside this game. Will post up fresh details tomorrow.

Thanks so far to the following who have sent cash/ cheques. The cheques will be paid in tomorrow. H-Ls are doing great, A-Es must try harder ! (If i have made a mistake and left you off, please say!)

Afternoon Delight
    Badger
    Billy Cotton
    CollegeparkAddick
    Henry Irving
    KBlittlesis
    Ketman
    Kimbo
    Lancashire Lad
    Lancashire Lass
    Large Addick
    Latimer
    Ledge
    Len Glover
    Lil Collegeparkaddick
    Medders
    Mrs Lats
    Off It
    oohaahmortimer
    PBS
    Red Riding Hoodie
    Solidgone
    Stanmore
    Valley Mcoist
    Vicenzo
  • I'll square mine up with you Saturday at some point mate
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]AFKA, I would like to pay you in the Liberal Club Saturday - where do you usually stand/sit?

HIdes in shame, Sorry I missed you saturday! I also will which ever drinking house you choose to be in.
  • EDIT:

Apologies, i won't be at the places i said tomorrow due to my niece being mascot for the game.

If you frequent the Liberal, please give money to Ketman. If you know me and are in the North Upper, see me at half time. If not we'll sort something out for the Reading game.

Apologies for the late post, wanted to post this morning but as you are all well aware, we had a few problems today :-(
  • How did you getting on with collecting the money dan - still massively off the target?
  • List is at home, i think i'm owed by about 35 people.

Guys, If you sent me a cheque last week, be aware it would of been paid in today. I will post up a list tonight of all those i've received from so you can check that your payment was received.

Thanks
  • Don't we get an official receipt on headed notepaper?

Sort it out Pards!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• I was hoping you were going to be down by the tunnel watching your niece and I'd be able to call you over, but you never appeared...
    Will catch you at the Reading match.
  • I still owe for this Dan - will try to catch you tonight
  • Not sure if this was mentioned earlier in the week, but where in the programme Saturday did it list the complete player shirt sponsors?
  • it was in the handbook section last week.
  • it was on the breamteam board as well
  • Oh okay, I'll have another look - thanks.
  • It's on the player profiles on the website too:
    Jonjo Shelvey:
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/playerdisplay.ink?skip=20&season=2008/2009
    Andy Gray:
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/playerdisplay.ink?skip=10&season=2008/2009
  • AFKA - I will give it to you in cash at the Golf on Friday