Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumor mate of a mate and all that!

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
We are signing Martin Curie from Pompy on a loan (was at QPR last season but broke his leg center half) and Leroy Primus on a free! Heard it hear first!

Comments

• Linvoy..
  • Primus would be great
  • edited July 2008
    35....!! or very nearly though, good player (great name too) not sure he's gonna be up to much
  • Good if it happens
  • maybe, possibly half correct.

The name's Cranie not Curie
  • Martin Curie is that Marie's brother?
  • he is big and strong and has the experience. just what we need imo. anywho - speculation
  • I'd take Linvoy back in a heartbeat! I'd feel much better with him there rather than Fortune!
  • edited July 2008
    wasnt Martin Currey an ice dancer ? remember donkeys years back the headline "Charlton sign two internationals" Vigo Jackobson was a Danish under 21 international and Johny Ostergard was a full international ---------------------------------------------------------at ice hockey.

ooooooooo oooooooooooo ostegard

Linvoy would be an ok signng as long as his knees are ok.
  • Linvoy would be a welcome return if he can stay fit
  • Sponsored links:

• the fact that robroy got BOTH names wrong makes me think that all might not be as it seems.
  • He didn't get them wrong, their two non-league strikers we're signing
  • blimey, didn't realise Primus was 35. Would be good imo and if we could get Cranie too as cover for him and Hudson then even better.
  • To be fair it was just a rumor. My version of the names actually makes the version better.....
  • Would like to see Primus back.

Apparently he is a bit of a Chrissy Powell type; very popular in the dressing room etc.

Wish we'd never sold him in the first place!
  • Don't believe the Primus rumour for 1 second. Might be some truth in Cranie though.
  • [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]We are signing Martin Curie from Pompy

I knew his brother John, but not in the biblical sense.......
  • [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Would like to see Primus back.

Apparently he is a bit of a Chrissy Powell type; very popular in the dressing room etc.

Pretty sure I read we sold Primus because we could only afford one of him and Rufus.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Would like to see Primus back.

Pretty sure I read we sold Primus because we could only afford one of him and Rufus.

I believe that Primus had some personal issues at the time which may have influenced the decision.
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: bigstemarra[/cite]Would like to see Primus back.

I believe that Primus had some personal issues at the time which may have influenced the decision.