Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ricky Holmes Goal of the Season vs Shrewsbury Award

With the final game of the season fast approaching, it can only mean it's time for one thing: the Ricky Holmes Goal of the Season vs Shrewsbury Award!

Here are the contenders:

Here's how you vote:

Comments

• Goal C all day.
  • Goal C for me as a non Twatter user
  • Goal C.
    Haven't seen a Charlton side move the ball so quickly in years.
  • C for me too. Just shows that he is invaluable to the squad. He may not be that great at crossing & may hold onto the ball too long, but seeing as no-one else comes close to scoring the goals he does then he needs to be here next season.
  • Goal B... To score direct from a corner is almost impossible
  • Goal A was lovely
  • This is a bit unfair on Goal A as it doesn't show him running from well inside his own half...but the answer's probably still C
  • edited April 2017
    Goal C for me and I still can't believe we got nothing from that game, which I attended, despite Ricky's hat trick. If only a few others in the team had put in as much effort that night mentally as well as physically :disappointed: .
  • Goal A for the quality of the shot.

That said, I do like the build up play for C - some lovely little passes.
  • Goal E.
  • Sponsored links:

• Goal C and as red chaser says was there too. and most of their goals came from our attacks.
  • Goal C and as red chaser says was there too. and most of their goals came from our attacks.

Defending that night was schoolboy stuff, just one of ours, Byrne IIRC, on the half way line as everyone else had pushed up for our corner, they broke 2 on 1 and............. goal conceded. Basic, basic defending which is only difficult if you make it so. :rage: .
  • That has to be the best post i have ever seen on here!
  • edited April 2017

That has to be the best post i have ever seen on here!

Why, thank you, very kind of you to say so :wink: .
  • Leuth said:

This is a bit unfair on Goal A as it doesn't show him running from well inside his own half...but the answer's probably still C

Yeah, fair point. Sadly didn't have access to the longer version. But as you say, that probably wouldn't stop me from choosing C.
  • C from a teamwork point of view, A from from an individualistic point of view