Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who would you prefer as Charlton CEO, Meire or Diane Abbott

Just a bit of fun, no nasty comments please, humour is what is required here.

Personally, I can't split them. A choice from hell.

Comments

• I'd prefer a strong and stable CEO who we can all get behind, giving us the best chance in summer transfer negiotiations. It's in the football club's best interests.
  • stupid question... Diane Abbott of course!
  • The attendance figures would be even funnier under Abbott!! Numbers clearly not her strong point. Mind you, there would clearly be hundreds, if not thousands, of coppers at The Valley on a match day!!

£30 quid a pop, Cheap as chips comrade!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just a bit of fun, no nasty comments please, humour is what is required here.

if you can't split them, how about a threesome?
    I wonder if Callum would like to get behind her?
  • The one that wants Charlton to lead the world in preventing tourism.
  • I'd prefer a strong and stable CEO who we can all get behind, giving us the best chance in summer transfer negiotiations. It's in the football club's best interests.

I assume Theresa wasn't an option, given her appalling attempt to eat 14 chips today!!! Made Ed's bacon sarnie episode look the height of fine dining! :wink:

and Jeremy would make four
  • Russ Abbott
  • Russ Abbott

Beat me to it you git !!!
  • Abbott would be entertaining in a tragic/comic kind of way and we need some entertainment at the valley. Diane gets my vote (never thought I'd say that).
  • I'd prefer Pawel Abbott

Whatever floats ya boat
  • Sponsored links:

Not again!
  • Diane Meier would be a good choice
  • edited May 2017

Just a bit of fun, no nasty comments please, humour is what is required here.

Probably easier to split than spit though :smiley:
  • One is a right sort, the other one ain't
  • Didn't realise you liked a slightly older woman.
  • Must be a big barrel we're scrapping the bottom of here.
  • Sadly, for me, KM, I wouldn't trust Abbott to run a bath, let alone a business, at least KM is nicer to look at, people who have met KM say she can be quite charming, something Abbot is not capable of, she would be looking to be offended at every opportunity, the lesser of two evils, but what a choice to have to make!!!!!
  • If Diane Abbott had endured even half of the protest or criticism KM has then I believe her head would explode.

An utterly rancid person.
  • To be fair, if Abbott was employed by us, she would have probably got a few games in central midfield over the last couple of years.