Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zambia- anyone been?

Been offered a working holiday trip to Zambia, the holiday part is much more attractive than than the work/pay- obviously

Anyone been- told (by the british management) it's 5 star hotels etc...

(sorry couldn't help using the "correct catagory")

Comments

• Obviously not!!!!
  • My brother was born in Lusaka as my dad lived in Zambia, from what Ive been told its lovely would 100% give it a go if i was you
  • My brother was born in Lusaka as my dad lived in Zambia, from what Ive been told its lovely would 100% give it a go if i was you
  • Have you got 5 brothers?:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• He's passionate about it ........ :-)

Seriously- cheers Stu...

Doing it- mad not to....
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]He's passionate about it ........ :-)

Seriously- cheers Stu...

Doing it- mad not to....

We want photos of you in a Charlton shirt with a leopard or other suitable wildlife.
  • Where was your brother born Stu?
  • WSSWSS
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We want photos of you in a Charlton shirt with a leopard or other suitable wildlife.
    Getting a leopard in a Charlton shirt would be better.
  • Which one ?

COuple of them were born in Lusaka, i understand.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Which one ?

How come the quintets were born in Zambia. Was the family living there or something?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Which one ?

Bit of an unusual place to be born. I suppose their dad must have lived in Zambia. I wonder if it's nice?
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]We want photos of you in a Charlton shirt with a leopard or other suitable wildlife.

Unlikely. A leopard never changes its spots.

I'll get my coat
  • A guy here lived in Zambia for a number of years as a child. He had a servant called "Steven". I'm betting that wasn't his real name..
  • He seems to have gained a few more brothers as the afternoon has progressed. I make it 8 now!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Do my best- but i'll have to be a old back to the valley shirt.. none of this modern stuff.
  • That's the last time I look at CharltonLife from my phone ;-(