Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit

Any news? Can't believe nothing has leaked out. Pesky Danes play their cards close to their chest

Comments

• We don't normally find out until later in the summer. It has been known for the unveiling to be at the Welling game so hold your horses
  • I never buy replica kits anyway

I doubt that the profit from sales of replica kits would make a jot of difference to whether RD stays or sells though, we are talking about someone who is very rich, and the profit on merchandise will be tiny when compared to his wealth (or indeed the salary of a Naby Sarr)
  • Sponsored links:

• Stig said:

What is the point of fighting for our club if our kids are going to choose to support Arsenal because we don't buy them a replica shirt that costs 0.008% of the clubs debts?

Now type that again with a straight face.
    Alright, maybe I should have said Chelsea, or Spurs. The point still remains. There are very few ways to get a kid interested in a crappy football club like ours. If a shirt helps then what is the real downside?
  • I've heard from a usually reliable sauce that it's going to be red.

I'll believe it when it's on the OS
  • Is it a Hummel this season?
  • It's Red
  • Red and white I heard
  • Swisdom said:

Stig said:

I know lots of people are genuinely interested in the team's state of sartorial elegance and fair play to them. But please don't buy any replica shirts from the regime, it'll only encourage them.

Not fair on my kids so I will buy one.

Though some could argue a Charlton shirt is tantamount to child abuse
    Wait a couple of years and when their pals are taking the piss out of them supporting a conference club, they will understand all about not fair...
  • Sponsored links:

• Not red then
  • edited May 2017
    Sneak preview for @TEL

image.
  • Sneak preview for @TEL

image.

Would love something like that. Maybe with a dash of black.
  • When did the badge change, as the red section is relatively small and the black section larger in that badge compared to the one we've used for the last 15 years, and there's no "TM"?

• When did the badge change, as the red section is relatively small and the black section larger in that badge compared to the one we've used for the last 15 years, and there's no "TM"?

This was same as the 1984/85/86 badge , it then changed to all red on the shirt in DIvision one!
  • I hope it looks like the Denmark kit of the late 80s/early 90s.
  • My 4 boys are suitably brainwashed and hate Roland nearly as much as me .

the younger ones have some crappy old , passed down , sponsors letters missing old kits to put on

they prefer the protest matches to the non protest ones

They sang ' we hate palace' to their 4 year old palace cousin constantly on Sunday

Spending as little as possible at Charlton and doing our own little bit may not make a bigger difference but every little helps and if everyone tightened their Charlton purse strings that little bit more it can only help with the end game imo

some of us have different thresholds as to what we will do to help rid ourselves of these clueless chancers

i know the ultimate sacrifice is made by those no longer attending

Wanted to like and lol this.

Well done @oohaahmortimer (and all the little oohaahs).

• Taxi_Lad said:

Any news? Can't believe nothing has leaked out. Pesky Danes play their cards close to their chest

Probably still waiting for the Danegeld to be paid.
  • Isn't this kit being designed with the fans? Which fans exactly?
  • rikofold said:

Isn't this kit being designed with the fans? Which fans exactly?

No it's not been designed with the fans.

Some fans were consulted.