Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer takeovers - when will it be our turn?

edited May 2017 in General Charlton
18 May: Forest taken over by Evangelos M. Marinakis.

23 May: Leeds taken over by Andrea Radrizzani.

Charlton taken over when?

Comments

• Please, please let it be soon.
  • When a certain senile old Belgium scrote stops asking for a ridiculous price
  • Leeds takeover was the acquisition of Cellinos 50% of the club, unfortunately roland has no sleeping partner who will buy him out.
  • Have you looked at news reports on Forest's new owner? Looks like a right crooked scrote.
  • kafka said:

Have you looked at news reports on Forest's new owner? Looks like a right crooked scrote.

Yeah out of the pan and into the fire it looks!!
  • Portsmouth take-over going through. Buyer is ex Disney CEO.
  • But we're told there is no one who'd buy the club. Roland is the only option.
  • Leeds takeover was the acquisition of Cellinos 50% of the club, unfortunately roland has no sleeping partner who will buy him out.

Cellino had 100% of the club until a few months ago.

The new lad, Andrea bought 50% and left the other 50% until he knew what league they were going to be in. Presumably Cellino would raise the price of the other half if they had got promoted.

I still don't think Cellino was that bad for them. Got bad stick and he did some silly things but results wise they didn't get much worse or better really.

Can't be long for us now.
  • Sponsored links:

• As long as our new owner is better than the current bunch... I still worry the rat will sell us to someone awful just to get one final dig in.
  • redman said:

Portsmouth take-over going through. Buyer is ex Disney CEO.

Whilst we're ran by the latest version of Mickey Mouse!!
  • i have a horrible feeling not in the near future, my only hope at present is they will actually learn from everything but its a bit of a slim chance :'(

Cellino had 100% of the club until a few months ago.

The new lad, Andrea bought 50% and left the other 50% until he knew what league they were going to be in. Presumably Cellino would raise the price of the other half if they had got promoted.

I still don't think Cellino was that bad for them. Got bad stick and he did some silly things but results wise they didn't get much worse or better really.

Can't be long for us now.
    Cheers @Leeds_Addick poor research on my part. I must apply to the Daily Mail for a job.
  • Leeds have had their best season for quite a while.

Is it a coincidence that they've stuck with one manager all season rather than chopping and changing as before and like us.
  • When a certain senile old Belgium scrote stops asking for a ridiculous price

and drops the notion of retaining any of the real estate