Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wickes special offer for Charlton fans

According to the emailed newsletter this morning. Err, that'll be the special offer available to anyone who walks into wickes this weekend then! What a load of shite yet again from our club.

Comments

• Options

According to the emailed newsletter this morning. Err, that'll be the special offer available to anyone who walks into wickes this weekend then! What a load of shite yet again from our club.

Wickes .. it's got our name on it .. thank you Mr Timothy Spall !!!!!! .. perhaps the Valley will soon be 'The Wickes Stadium' ..
  • Options

I noticed that, load of Spam.
  • Options

It's an obligatory EFL thing. The email was sent out to the databases of all 72 Football League clubs. We are all obliged to tweet about it as well which is not ideal.
    Ah. Ok. I suppose that excuses them a bit. I'm ashamed to say I'm a little bit sorry.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v= tea

This wasn't Wickes. It was Screwfix.

Edit - on phone and struggling to post link. If you hadn't guessed, it was the banned sex on the pitch ad.
  • Options
    The re-build starts now !
  • Options
    Well at least she can get the right tools for the job now.