Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Semedo - remember him?

Released by Sheff Wed. He used to hate Millwall.

Comments

• Would you have him back? League one is/was his level.
  • Maybe a bit old?
  • Released by Sheff Wed. He used to hate Millwall.

Pardew signed him for us roughly 10 years ago. That's how ancient he is.

Surprised he lasted that long at Sheffield Wednesday
  • Maybe a bit old?

32 I think
  • We as a fan base didn't want him to leave and were pissed off when he did. Is he any worse than crofts?
  • Not sure he ever played CH except for Portugal younger age group sides. Think he was RB but Moutakil got that gig.
  • Not sure he ever played CH except for Portugal younger age group sides. Think he was RB but Moutakil got that gig.

Yassin Moutaouakil - now, by all accounts, he was a "player" whilst with us.

Former French U21, he barely made a hundred starts as a pro. Still only 30 he seems to have disappeared off the footballing planet.
  • Sponsored links:

• I liked Semedo. He passed it simply but quickly, covered ground and worked hard

Yassin Moutaouakil - now, by all accounts, he was a "player" whilst with us.

Former French U21, he barely made a hundred starts as a pro. Still only 30 he seems to have disappeared off the footballing planet.
    And took Thierry racon and Kelly youga with him
  • He was ok - then.

Too old now.
  • He was decent, but limited

That season we nearly went up, Bailey was far more important to the team though
  • I like him but we can do better.

Bailey and Semedo ware our central midfield pairing and Jon Jo couldn't get a game. Not Parkinson's finest decison.
  • he's one player I would not mind having back on the staff .. he would do a terrific job as the midfield 'defender', nothing too ambitious just keeping things tidy and under control ..
    he was used quite often this last season by the Owls as a late substitute, just to reinforce and to protect a lead or even a point
  • Sponsored links:

• similar to Jake Forster Caskey - not very good
  • Great tackler and had heart but... not a lot else. Was around at a time where no one else on the team had any heart so stood out
  • similar to Jake Forster Caskey - not very good

He had more 'bottle'.

Bailey and Semedo ware our central midfield pairing and Jon Jo couldn't get a game. Not Parkinson's finest decison.
    Didn't Bailey play left midfield?

similar to Jake Forster Caskey - not very good

I think JFC "will come good"
  • Nothing like JFC, put everything in to every game.

Didn't Bailey play left midfield?

similar to Jake Forster Caskey - not very good

I think JFC "will come good"
    Would rather have colonel Sanders in midfield.
  • His passing and composure on the ball were dreadful. Any sort of attack that went through him would get snuffed out because he was so cumbersome, it gave the opposition too long to get into position.

He did have his upsides: he was committed and he liked a tackle. That was about as good as it got at the time, hence he won POTY.
  • I think we need to focus on building a squad and he could be useful in that capacity if the wages were right.
  • Huskaris said:

He was quality, we like just looking at him as being shit because he left and because of things he said.

Reminds me of when you get dumped by your girlfriend when you're 15.

I still love you Sally Jose.

Funny but correct too. If I had to do my current job with a pay cut, i'd leave too
  • There is a rumour he is friends with Cristiano Ronaldo.