Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season ticket - Website help needed

I know i'll be shot down for this post, but was wondering if any one has succesfully managed to renew their season ticket on line?

My 8 year old daughter is adamant she wants to sit in the same seats next year, she loves the old fella she sits next to, and the deadline for renewal of said seats is Friday. Just tried to renew her ticket on line but I can not work out how to renew a current ticket. Really simple to purchase a new ticket but there are no options for renewal.

So I'm asking the CL brotherhood to overlook the fact that we're renewing and to help me out if you can.

Comments

• On the site - when you've logged in you should see a tab for reservations - should be there.
  • I know i'll be shot down for this post, but was wondering if any one has succesfully managed to renew their season ticket on line?

My 8 year old daughter is adamant she wants to sit in the same seats next year, she loves the old fella she sits next to, and the deadline for renewal of said seats is Friday. Just tried to renew her ticket on line but I can not work out how to renew a current ticket. Really simple to purchase a new ticket but there are no options for renewal.

So I'm asking the CL brotherhood to overlook the fact that we're renewing and to help me out if you can.

Unless you are in the covered end (lower north to the uninitiated) or the family stand I suspect you're fairly safe waiting until you can phone up next week
  • I know i'll be shot down for this post, but was wondering if any one has succesfully managed to renew their season ticket on line?

Why not ring the ticket office, I'm sure they can help.

Unless you are in the covered end (lower north to the uninitiated) or the family stand I suspect you're fairly safe waiting until you can phone up next week
    They are having a week of no sales before they release all the tickets on general sale. He call would have to be made the following week - or tomorrow or Friday.
  • Huskaris said:

It's a common problem on the website, hold down the Alt key and press F4 and it should work

Failing that: Alt + Ctrl + down
  • Nug said:

I know i'll be shot down for this post, but was wondering if any one has succesfully managed to renew their season ticket on line?

He wants a season ticket, not medical advice.
    If you want one, you probably do need the other.
  • edited June 2017
    Nug said:

"I'm sorry Sir, but what is a season ticket?"