Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man hit by bus, gets up & walks into bar.

Comments

• A harvey wallbanger just as Tubthumping by Chumbawumba is being played in the background
  • Was it an iron bar?
  • I was going to post this at lunch time & never got round to it.
    Absolutely unbelievable that he escaped with only cuts and bruises.
  • Just seen this on the news, lucky fella
  • How come the bus driver didn't see him?
  • Whatever he's drinking he really deserves it.
    Good luck mate
  • Was he Millwall?
  • True story - I was hit by a slow moving double decker outside Chatham Station about 20 odd years ago. I hit the floor but got straight up and carried on running for my train. Only later did I fully realise what had happened. Before someone asks I think I did make the train, I didn't get its number though, sorry.
  • True story - I was hit by a slow moving double decker outside Chatham Station about 20 odd years ago. I hit the floor but got straight up and carried on running for my train. Only later did I fully realise what had happened. Before someone asks I think I did make the train, I didn't get its number though, sorry.

Was the bus ok?
  • That's what i call styling it out. I bet he felt it later that night as he attempted to get his socks off!
  • Sponsored links:

Was the bus ok?
    I wasn't nearly so large back then. Now it would be a write off !!
  • iainment said:

Was it an iron bar?

Homophobe!
  • Lucky that he escaped with his life.

Unlucky to be on the pavement and hit by an out of control bus.

I bet that bus driver is being asked some awkward questions.
  • I'm no thanks super sure he was ok. He got up and moved into the doorway out of sight of the camera but was then checked up on by he bus driver at least. I thought o he will have taken some damage.
  • Think the adrenaline carried him into the door way.