Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan away fixture brought forward

The game is now a 19.45 kick-off on Friday 29th December,but the link below states the Southend away game on Boxing day will kick off at 13.00.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-boxing-day-trip-to-southend-moved-to-1pm-3732275.aspx

Perhaps @Ollywozere can alter the website story.

Comments

• clive said:

The game is now a 19.45 kick-off on Friday 29th December,but the link below states the Southend away game on Boxing day will kick off at 13.00.

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/news-boxing-day-trip-to-southend-moved-to-1pm-3732275.aspx

Wigan is a great night out for anybody that is looking to go.
  • 1pm Boxing day..............that wont give me much time to get some kip, seeing at the MCG Test Match starts at 11.30pm Christmas night.
  • Wigan at night. A new perspective
  • I highly recommend King Street after the match. Massive lash with taxi there and back and had change from a twenty in the morning.
  • clive said:

Still have nightmares about Wigan 1st time I met ElfsborgAddick being one.
  • 2014, lost 2-1.

Nothing changes, you were moaning like crazy as you could not find an off licence for the trip home and you were sniffing around my Heinekens!
  • About all I would've got a sniff
  • clb74 said:

About all I would've got a sniff

Not even that with your bogey riddled beak.
  • 2014, lost 2-1.

Nothing changes, you were moaning like crazy as you could not find an off licence for the trip home and you were sniffing around my Heinekens!

The 2nd being
    When on the hunt for a few lagers the women scared me to f@ck
    Two of them walking down the road
    One saying and I told that c$nt if he f@cks the kids about any more I'll stab him the c $nt
  • Sponsored links:

• clb74 said:

2014, lost 2-1.

The 2nd being
    When on the hunt for a few lagers the women scared me to f@ck
    Two of them walking down the road
    One saying and I told that c$nt if he f@cks the kids about any more I'll stab him the c $nt
    Was it Kerry Katona?
  • edited June 2017
    One of the funniest things I've ever seen happened in Wigan. A few of us stayed up there about 10 years ago, one of them being 1905. We went to his room on the Sunday morning before breakfast while he was getting ready. He was in the shower when suddenly we heard a crash, a stream of screamed obscenities, followed by a naked, blood streaked, red chested 1905 flying out the bathroom.

Turned out he was trying to turn the water off but turned it to full on hot instead. He dived out the shower, taking the curtain with him, knocked the toothpaste glass on the floor, which smashed and cut his hand as he hit the deck.
  • One of the funniest things I've ever seen happened in Wigan. A few of us stayed up there about 10 years ago, one of them being 1905. We went to his room on the Sunday morning before breakfast while he was getting ready. He was in the shower when suddenly we heard a crash, a stream of screamed obscenities, followed by a naked, blood streaked, red chested 1905 flying out the bathroom.

Turned out he was trying to turn the water off but turned it to full on hot instead. He dived out the shower, taking the curtain with him, knocked the toothpaste glass on the floor, which smashed and cut his hand as he hit the deck.

Id have thought that 2007 was ten years ago not 1905?
  • Many, many years ago in Benidorm in November, I met a young lady from Wigan. She had the roughest hands I have ever encountered.
    For some reason I've never understood, she was wearing two pairs of knickers. One pair inside her tights and one outside.
  • cafcfan said:

Many, many years ago in Benidorm in November, I met a young lady from Wigan. She had the roughest hands I have ever encountered.
    For some reason I've never understood, she was wearing two pairs of knickers. One pair inside her tights and one outside.

Probably to allow more time for suspense to build
  • se9addick said:

cafcfan said:

Many, many years ago in Benidorm in November, I met a young lady from Wigan. She had the roughest hands I have ever encountered.

Probably to allow more time for suspense to build
    Or an attempt to keep her farts in.
  • clive said:

Correct.

1pm Boxing day..............that wont give me much time to get some kip, seeing at the MCG Test Match starts at 11.30pm Christmas night.

No chance of me making it either as i'll be at the MCG. :cookie:
  • clive said:

Shame as can't go to both as working over xmas and new year.... In fact first day off is new years day so fixtures have been kind this year over this period. Never bern to Wigan and was hoping a weekend fixture.
  • cafcfan said:

I went to benidorm in may with a mate. He's from Wigan and met loads of his mates who were on a 50th birthday bash and who still lived in the Wigan area. What was weird all the blokes seemed to have married all each others ex girlfriends or wives.
  • shame its on when it is as will be away and one of the grounds i wanted to get ticked off this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• shame its on when it is as will be away and one of the grounds i wanted to get ticked off this year.

Get there for a rugby league fixture instead, much better atmosphere.
  • Oi. Stop mugging my home town off

Actually, it's a grim shithole - carry on :lol:
  • Hahaha - yeah, there are grim comparisons with my real home town and my adopted home town...
  • cafcfan said:

I went to benidorm in may with a mate. He's from Wigan and met loads of his mates who were on a 50th birthday bash and who still lived in the Wigan area. What was weird all the blokes seemed to have married all each others ex girlfriends or wives.
    That is weird - the girl I met from Wigan was in Benidorm with her mate and their respective husbands. The blokes didn't seem to mind at all that their women were copping off with two Londoners. I'm seeing a girl from Lancaster later today, I'll ask her if it's a common trait in that neck of the woods and report back.
  • What a crap KO time for Wigan that is.
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

That is weird - the girl I met from Wigan was in Benidorm with her mate and their respective husbands. The blokes didn't seem to mind at all that their women were copping off with two Londoners. I'm seeing a girl from Lancaster later today, I'll ask her if it's a common trait in that neck of the woods and report back.
    My best friend who is female lives in caton just across the other side of the m6...it might be her lol.
  • cafcfan said:

Inbreeding.
  • cafcfan said:

Inbreeding.
    Indeed.. One guy had been married 3 times and on each occasion was one his mates ex's
  • cafcfan said:

Inbreeding.
    Indeed.. One guy had been married 3 times and on each occasion was one his mates ex's
    Probably doing his mate as well.