Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Robinson on Talksport tonight (24th) from 7pm

Comments

• What a waste of 2 hours:-(
  • shirty5 said:

Marshall injury is bad.

Bollox we are cursed with injuries

That's football.

Injuries in pre season have occurred and will occur in the future.

Terry Naylor and Jerome Thomas both with broken bones in previous pre seasons
    Yes but in the passed we would have addressed these problems.
    But now ?
    'Past'

:smile:
  • shirty5 said:

Marshall injury is bad.

That's football.

But now ?
    'Past'

'Parsed'
  • I miss going to vicarage Rd having lived near there for years, was always an almighty booze up whatever the result. Apologies for waffling.
  • What a waste of 2 hours:-(

Programme started at 7pm - you post at 8.20pm - I make that 80 mins, not 120.
  • Ha ha ok. Felt like 2 hours :-)
  • Fake 2 hrs
  • shirty5 said:

Marshall injury is bad.

That's football.

But now ?
    'Past'

Fucking spellchecker: )
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone got a listen back link for those of us who missed it?
  • edited July 2017
    Carter said:

Has his good talking managed to ensure the squad is not fag paper thin going into another clusterfuck of a season under these driving us into oblivion?

We'll see in 2 weeks time and then when the window closes.
  • I hate this constant negativity.

I've always liked to listen to the Charlton Manager, whether it was Curbs, Chrissy Powell, Jose Riga or anyone else.

It's not like we (sorry, Charlton. According to another thread we're not allowed to say "we" anymore) get a huge amount of media coverage...

Is Robinson my favourite manager? Absolutely not. Do I dislike him more than any other? (I refuse to say "hate", I don't know him well enough.) No, I don't.

But what do we get? "Talk Shite" or "sounds like radio interference".

Can I remind you, you all have the ultimate weapon of censorship if you have a problem with him, or what he has to say.

It's called the off switch...

Fantastic post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are posters on here so quick to criticise and slag off people, we are just another club in tbe 3rd division, that aint Robinsons fault, I detest Roland and his crowd but why not give Robinson a bloody chance, far too much negativity and criticism. Mind you I remember Lawrence and then Curbishley getting stick and those two were over the past 4 decades the stand out managers, SCP did ok as well but only ok.

I remember those who would want "Curbishley Out" as the football was took negative, we are only 12th in the premiership. Take it all with a pinch of salt, if you respond they will think they have a voice.
  • Carter said:

Carter said:

Has his good talking managed to ensure the squad is not fag paper thin going into another clusterfuck of a season under these rapists driving us into oblivion?

We'll see in 2 weeks time and then when the window closes.
    Like the last 3 summers?
    Don't worry we've all got claenders

Where's the Lookman money btw?
  • Can someone summarise what was said please? I would've listened but I thought it was the 23rd today. Bloody idiot.
  • Anyone got a listen back link for those of us who missed it?

https://talksport.com/radio/schedule

On 'kickoff' from 19.00.
  • Cheers WILB, for info we sponsored the Card shirts so you can get my/our disdain of the BLOODY Belgians, ultimately though I want us back in the Championship then all being well a takeover and then you never know...............constant negativity of Robinson and the team will only make each and every Saturday evermore painfull. Finished really well back end of last season, strengthened the squad & so very unlucky not to beat Millscum in January so on the playing field a lot to be optimistic about.

Pleasure, what companies chose to sponsor or advertise within is entirely upto them, working within the football and sporting advertising insustry there is no rhyme or reason why companies do or don't advertise however they have their own reasons and they should be respected.
    Your right with the constant negativity and is a total ball ache to be honest, what I don't get if you are that miserable about the team then why come on here and post, you are not going to change the minds of those who want to support the team and get behind the club just as you are not going to get an owner to sell.
    Everyone has choices in life and it is wrong for people to sit there and shot down what people believe in, if you have lost the love for the club and don't have nothing good to say then don't say nothing at all.
    I have had my family slagged off on social media, my son dragged into things, been stalked on business media sites, clearly they don't realise that someone can see when they have viewed there profile just because I stand up for my club.

• Or you could have just said you got shouted at :-)
  • @Covered End has summed it up perfectly there