Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich on Tuesday

Did I read somewhere that the club are only opening the west stand lower for this and the Ipswich game?

Comments

• Thanks
  • Not bad prices too. £10 adults & £5 U 18's.........with only £11 if there is 1 adult & 1 child.
  • £10.00 to watch a training session, madness.
  • £10.00 to watch a training session, madness.

You'll probably find that is a price charged by a lot of clubs, probably kept to a minimum for if nothing else to cover costs.
  • Makes the £15 for Welling look expensive
  • edited July 2017
    These two games are the business end of pre-season and as a consequence are more interesting.
  • I've seen none of our pre-season live yet so am interested enough to go down, £10 seems reasonable.
  • Might go on way home from work but will be a last minute decision.
  • Same here, if I can get back from work in time I will be popping in.
  • Sponsored links:

• after sitting through the West ham game a few seasons back with a hangover i promised myself i would never do a home PSF again.
  • I'll be there
  • Blucher said:

Subject to surviving a 2 hour visit to the dentist tomorrow morning and a long walk, I am - against my better judgment - going to go along to this one. We'll have pre-match beers in the White Swan but will also show my son the Millenium Lounge, given that the club are giving out free passes (per the news item on the club's website of 11 July).

I see that Norwich have won all their pre-season games, save for a 2-2 draw with the mighty Stevenage. More importantly, they have a manager called Daniel Farke, which must be a tabloid headline writer's dream. I hope, for his sake, he gets some early points on the board.

Farke off!
  • Quite so - it is a great name for a football manager
  • If he became our manager it would be said "What the Farke is going on"?
  • Good job his first name is not Titus.
  • "Who the Farkeing, who the Farkeing, who the Farkeing hell are you.."
  • Well I'm Farkeing going tomorrow so if you don't like it you can Farkeing well do one
  • Sponsored links:

• These previews get worse and worse.
  • Moving on from the Farkeing terrible jokes, if it usual for us to play 2 home pre season friendlies?
  • Moving on from the Farkeing terrible jokes, if it usual for us to play 2 home pre season friendlies?

The point of playing psf away is to protect your pitch amongst other considerations. Now we are lower in the food chain, higher sides take us for granted as we once did.
  • Might go on way home from work but will be a last minute decision.

You are a silly billy.
  • TBF the price is pretty good- I paid £8 for Tonbridge Angels vs Dover last night

The point of playing psf away is to protect your pitch amongst other considerations. Now we are lower in the food chain, higher sides take us for granted as we once did.
    I don't remember us having "2" big psf friendlies though, there's usually one decent opposition as the last match
  • What kit will the lads be playing in tonight... Will it be the away or last seasons home kit?

Isnt it against Bristol Rovers on the opening day when the new Home kit will first be used?
  • Comfortable home win 4-0.
  • What kit will the lads be playing in tonight... Will it be the away or last seasons home kit?

Isnt it against Bristol Rovers on the opening day when the new Home kit will first be used?

I believe its away kit tonight, third kit on Saturday, unless Ipswich decide to wear their away kit, so we'll be in Blue at home and Ipswich will be in Red away.