Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich on Tuesday

Comments

• Options
    Will they charge me extra for buying on the door?
  • Options
    Sing it with me,

Your sister is your mother. Your father is your brother etc etc.
  • Options
    KR said he will play half the first 11 tonight and the other half on Saturday, Marshall and Pierce out tonight, I would think Solly and Da Silva out as well, although I do not know who will play LB
  • Options
    ross1 said:

KR said he will play half the first 11 tonight and the other half on Saturday, Marshall and Pierce out tonight, I would think Solly and Da Silva out as well, although I do not know who will play LB

Would be disappointing as we need to get the ideal first 11 playing together both games imo
  • Options
    ross1 said:

KR said he will play half the first 11 tonight and the other half on Saturday, Marshall and Pierce out tonight, I would think Solly and Da Silva out as well, although I do not know who will play LB<

If that's the case I don't think I'll bother. Was hoping to see pretty close to our starting 11.

• Options

Don't think that applies tonight. Apologies if I'm wrong.
  • Options

Moving on from the Farkeing terrible jokes, if it usual for us to play 2 home pre season friendlies?

The point of playing psf away is to protect your pitch amongst other considerations. Now we are lower in the food chain, higher sides take us for granted as we once did.
    I don't remember us having "2" big psf friendlies though, there's usually one decent opposition as the last match
    ?
  • Options

ross1 said:

Would be disappointing as we need to get the ideal first 11 playing together both games imo
    I think KR likes to play coy with the players, so it wouldn't surprise me if he's saying that to try to motivate his players a bit.

There's also the issue of trying to get as many senior players as many minutes as possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Look like the JIMMY SEED stand will be open to away fans
  • Options

Is it just me or is "Cash only" very weird in 2017?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Not for a tax dodge.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Still the only way to avoid the tax man!
  • Options

Moving on from the Farkeing terrible jokes, if it usual for us to play 2 home pre season friendlies?

The point of playing psf away is to protect your pitch amongst other considerations. Now we are lower in the food chain, higher sides take us for granted as we once did.
    I don't remember us having "2" big psf friendlies though, there's usually one decent opposition as the last match
    ?
    The inverted commas should have been around the "big" and not the "2" :smile:
  • Options

?
    The inverted commas should have been around the "big" and not the "2" :smile:
    Compared to us they're MAAAASSSSSIVE!

Had a soft spot for Norwich since seeing their fans with "I ♡ huckerbee" stickers at the game we beat em 4-1. Those were the days, when WE patronised THEM.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

SDAddick said:

They can't do Apple Pay as all of their 12 fingers have the same print.
    As someone who lived in Norwich all I can say is that's harsh...surely webbed fingers only count as half?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

SDAddick said:

Wait really? That's all it takes to avoid taxation? I should really get into money laundering more...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Redrobo said:

SDAddick said:

Wait really? That's all it takes to avoid taxation? I should really get into money laundering more...
    I seem to remember that Swindon and Fisher were leaders in this field.
  • Options

Guess this means no live video stream :/. I was hoping that because they hadn't announced anything they were going to live stream the game but were waiting so as many people would go as possible.
  • Options
    Couldn't be arsed in the end. Home for a quiet evening. Mightvlook in on the match thread if there is one/this morphs into one.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

It's Farkeing weird.
  • Options

I doubt they'll let you in, you protestor ! :wink:
  • Options
    I don't know what the OB are expecting but there is a van outside the station and more outside the Anti. A few Norwich knocking about in a horrible away kit.
  • Options
    Kent Live are doing live updates, if no other option
  • Options
    So apart from the 14 chips, anyone know tonight's attendance figure?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2017

480 Naaarwich

Pretty healthy for a PS, more than I expected
  • Options

I don't know what the OB are expecting but there is a van outside the station and more outside the Anti. A few Norwich knocking about in a horrible away kit.

They weren't old bill, they were RSPCA inspectors, we were playing Norwich!