Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

THIS IS HOW TO DO IT KATRIEN

Comments

• Don't encourage her
  • She'll just re-release the Centre-Spot video and show that women can be in control...
  • Can't imagine that getting her elected, put my teeth on edge.
  • limeygent said:

Can't imagine that getting her elected, put my teeth on edge.

This, and if you are going to shoot a video like that do it wearing different clothes, does she only own one dress?
  • Jeez, she must spend a fortune getting her roots dyed black.
  • She probably spends quite a bit of money to look like that , very worrying.
  • There's something very odd about that woman from Mansfield
  • se9addick said:

There's something very odd about that woman from Mansfield

she's really a robot ..

(and we'll see this year though if the money that Mansfield has invested in a lot of new players this close season was worth it or not)
  • You know what this video reminds me of.

When at unis you have elections for student president and all that cheap and someone decides to put together a really amateur song and music video because they think it'll get them attention and votes.
  • Please don't encourage Katrien to spend even more of our non-existant transfer budget.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good Grief, I thought WE had it bad.
    If Carolyn and Kat get on the FA Council there's no hope left.

When at unis you have elections for student president and all that cheap and someone decides to put together a really amateur song and music video because they think it'll get them attention and votes.

Is it still raw being beaten to the position of Student President Canters? ;)

Is it still raw being beaten to the position of Student President Canters? ;)
    I wouldn't run for that bullshit if I was paid (they actually do get paid). Literally can't tho k of anything worse. The one guy who was actually going to change anything was prevented from running after he revealed the salaries of some of the unis big wigs.