Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mark Marshall Hotly Tipped in League One Preview Podcast

Hi Guys,

I have to hold my hands up and say that I haven't kept too close an eye on what we have been doing in the summer transfer window but I have just listened to a pretty decent League One podcast that previewed all the clubs and one of the guys on there was a Bradford fan. He was full of praise for our new addition Mark Marshall which I am very happy about.

if you guys want to listen to the podcast, it is available here d3d4football.com/podcast-2/

Can you all oblige me by giving me an update on our other signings that I may have missed..

thanks
JamesCAFC

Comments

• be lucky to see him before Christmas.
  • Really?!! What's wrong with him?
  • Wonder if this was recorded before or after he did his knee in.
  • Dont listen to them mate... He'll be one of our key players against Bristol Rovers!!

In April!!
  • jrcafc said:

Really?!! What's wrong with him?

injured, out for three months at least

• be lucky to see him before Christmas.

You've gotten your predict pretty spot on so far ;)
  • This is what we get for signing an older, injury prone player whose own fans at the previous club said openly on their own message board that he had "lost his legs."

Signing 30-year olds up front is a losing proposition most of the time. We are just proving the rule.
  • Mark Marshall: Secret Defender

worth a go at right-back when someone who can actually attack gets fit? ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

Mark Marshall: Secret Defender

worth a go at right-back when someone who can actually attack gets fit? ;)

I've long been resistant to a 3-5-2 in large part because we don't have a right wingback, but I do think he's worth a go there at some point. I just don't think switching to a 3-5-2 from the start is something worth doing in any of our last 1-4 games. I think we have enough formations to choose from.