Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter (A) No coaches

Just had voicemail from the ticket office informing me that due to low interest in this game there will are no coaches being organised.

Not a happy bunny...ticket refund coming up I think.

Comments

• Anyone remember when no travel has been organised by the club or the old supporters club?

Did a coach run to Colchester last season in the Football Trophy?
  • Just had voicemail from the ticket office informing me that due to low interest in this game there will are no coaches being organised.

Not a happy bunny...ticket refund coming up I think.

Cycle down
  • Cheers Chris :)..sorry suffering from a total sense of humour bypass at the moment..just had to tell my son that we aren't going to the game now.

The train fares are a total joke.

• edited August 2017
    National Express? they sometime have fares for a quid.

Megabus, bus or megabus train.
  • I'll have to look at Megabus but it's getting back as I don't think I can afford an overnight stay.
  • clb74 said:

The club should run a coach or mini bus no matter how many are going

We won't be the only people that have been let down by this decision.
  • shirty5 said:

Anyone remember when no travel has been organised by the club or the old supporters club?

Just a laundry van if I remember rightly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jodaius said:

shirty5 said:

Anyone remember when no travel has been organised by the club or the old supporters club?

Just a laundry van if I remember rightly.
    FA Cup, not Football Trophy
  • clb74 said:

The club should run a coach or mini bus no matter how many are going

We won't be the only people that have been let down by this decision.
    Exactly. Take the loss and make it up as the season goes along.
  • Maybe they need the money to send Katrien on some more seminars?
  • Exeter (A): No Coaches - It's an experiment. Robbo, Bowyer and Jackson can't make it
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2017
    Could CARD or the Trust step in like last season?
  • It simple - insufficient interest. The players have been told to drive down themselves and bring their kit.
  • I booked time off for this game, got a call today about the coach not running,
  • pretty basic - and they've failed.

but don't worry we all need to appreciate how much roland and katrien have done for the club, maybe hand over the organising of the coaches etc to a fans group if your unable, not even a week to go to the game and people are being told this news. its shit and not acceptable for a professional sports club which is what they claim they are running.
  • @LargeAddick completely, this is a match that we have known about for a v long time, was no chance of it being moved or rearranged due to bad weather etc.

if from the off a coach was not to be run ( the day ticket details were announced ) would be v amateur as i think its west brom - could be wrong do free coach travel to every game, its a reward if you like for being a fan and sticking with the team on those away nights. but people may not have bought tickets or could seek other arrangements.

charlton athletic - the club that hates its own fans.
  • I believe there is a coach going...........the team have to get down there somehow. Why not turn up & the Valley (or Training ground) at 9am & see if you can bag a lift !!