Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

And its a big Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa

MCSMCS
edited December 2006 in Other Football and Sports
Leaving work at 5pm so we can go and collect our keys to our flat! Wey heeeeeeyyyyy!

Its taken 7 weeks from start to finish, not bad for house/flat purchasing in this day and age.

Appy, appy dayz.

Comments

• 7 weeks is excellent. I recently sold and it took 7 months!

Good luck in your new drum.
  • Well done, 04 - hope the move works out just brilliant.
  • Hope it's a happy home Ollie (and Mrs 04 as well!)

Congrats!!

(Stan)
  • Just around the corner from me and i can show a great charlton pub in Belvedere Village
  • Fox or Wales? - the only two decent ones
  • Is the Leather Bottle still going?
  • Good luck to you both in your new home!
  • Thanks you lot, goin all blurry eyed! Its great man, my Mrs is over moon!

Carey, Mrs MCS's old man is a regular in the Fox, i have been in a few times! Which was you thinking off man?
  • since carey wont answer. the girl i go to football with, her dad runs the Prince of Wales, a real charlton pub.
  • The fox is pretty boring, the charlton pub is The prince of wales, good crowd in there and mostly all charlton, except for a couple of west ham but there a good crack, and his my cousin, can't work that out really all my family are charlton except him, still he is ginger so that probably explains it.
  • Sponsored links:

• hey you type faster than me lol
  • really, i know her dad very well, she's hardly there though
  • [cite]Posted By: Carey_Valley[/cite]The fox is pretty boring, the charlton pub is The prince of wales, good crowd in there and mostly all charlton, except for a couple of west ham but there a good crack, and his my cousin, can't work that out really all my family are charlton except him, still he is ginger so that probably explains it.

Dude, i am ginger! I will fit in excellent. Will be in for a pint then carey, you'll notice me, i am the one with ginger hair and ginger beard!
  • No she's not but it is an old mans pub! just kidding i like it in there.
  • lol, are you sure your not west ham lol, only joking, i'm leaving work now so i guess we will catch up soon and the first round is on me.
  • Congrats on the speed move dude
  • yes congrats by the way ollie
  • "Is the Leather Bottle still going? "

Interesting info - My uncle used to own the Leather Bottle.
  • LThanks for the good luck messages dudes.

I think i no the leather bottle, i think its a bit of a no go area these days!
  • Nice one geez, all the best on the property ladder, dood!

Congrats!
  • Sponsored links:

• thanks lookie dood init
  • Nice one dood.

been a year since i bought my own place, loving it. Good luck with it all
  • MCSMCS
    edited December 2006
    thanks man cant wait to get in there and flake out on my sofa!

Not to mention sleeping in my king size bed, which is the best bed ever! (at my mums we been sleepin on justa matress! whilst bed is packed up with all the other furniture!
  • Good luck mate.........
  • Have to meet up for a bevvie, when you are ready?
  • Smashing,pucker,jump for joy time, hope you're both doing cartwheels,Have a great chrimbo, WELL WELL pleased for you both, What happened to the photo,when you get a moment, i know i know ,please load.
  • Enjoy the decorating dood!
  • Bet there'll be a bead curtain across the hall doorway, a Bob Marley poster over the fuse box and a red light in the living room.

Do next door know there'll be an Amsterdam style coffee shop coming to the neighbourhood?
  • Morts Genius, beers as soon as i am straight.

F blocker, man its all done already, the people evebn cleaned it from top to bottom last week!

Lookie, mate this is the end of my toking, wont be able to afford to both smoke! So i am stopping, well thats the paln anyway as mrs mcs says i aint smerking in the flat! SO it leaves me schteimered!
  • I'll DJ at the house-warming if you like!