Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace home kit

I know it's Palace but got to say there home kit is the mutts nuts.

Just a shame it's theirs.

Comments

• they dont think so, the stripey at my work is absolutely up in arms about it, lost most of their songs, lost all the tradition!! spose its like us switching to a maroon colour or something else!
  • Tradition? Didn't they have that kit originally and change to the stripes?

Their shirt last season was as bad as what we are wearing at the valley this season!
  • edited August 2008
    I'm with Ledge on this one.

Used to love it in the 80's and even had the subbuteo team.

They're still palace w*nkers though!
  • I can't believe this, you're going to slate our kit and celebrate Palace's? Seriously? I'm not having it! I for one like our kit and hate Palace's the only thing its good for is bog roll.
  • [cite]Posted By: FOD[/cite]Tradition? Didn't they have that kit originally and change to the stripes?

Their shirt last season was as bad as what we are wearing at the valley this season!

I like this seasons kit. The Palace one looks like a cheap "market" line.

See this link of old Palarse shirts. If I supported them I'd be totally confused bearing in mind the plethora of designs there have been.

Stripey Kit Nonsense
  • DA9DA9
    edited August 2008
  • Is that Simon Jordan?
    http://www.oldfootballshirts.com/en/teams/c/crystal-palace/old-crystal-palace-football-shirt-s1844.html
  • edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][http://www.kitclassics.co.uk/kits/cpalace.gif]

Easier on the eye

Link
  • They're a club with no tradition or history
  • All palace shirts are arfull!

Infact everything palace is arfull...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2008
    i hate that diagonal stripey kit

brings back bad bad memories of having to sit next to the snotty nosed Rattenberry's at school.................oh the shame!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I know it's Palace but got to say there home kit is the mutts nuts.

You need to have a serious word with yourself Ledge. I'm sure that's the second time you've posted such a thing on here.
  • me 2 i like our kit this season i think it looks good but anything palace is/looks crap.
  • Personally I couldn't care less about what they wear. However things like this make me chuckle, like the yids with their divvy skin tight efforts.

And I agree, anything palace is suitable only for wiping up mess

• What has she got between her legs?

Never seen one like that before.

;o)
  • edited August 2008
    Fishnests - "Would ya though Oggy?"
  • edited August 2008
    Well, back in the day when the picture was taken, yeah, .........s'pose I would !

Even if she was Palace ...... don't they always get turned over and f****ed?
    (they did tonight)

;o)
  • went on to the palace site to check the shirt

and the championship goal of the week is bouazzas found that kind of funny
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I know it's Palace but got to say there home kit is the mutts nuts.

You need to have a serious word with yourself Ledge. I'm sure that's the second time you've posted such a thing on here.

2nd time I don't think so. I posted the golf thing for a Palace fan I know that's it.

I'm sorry everyone but i think it's a smart kit I DID SAY IT IS PALACE I KNOW I SHOULDN'T
  • Can't ADMIN give ledge a temporary ban for this , say 6 months ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah please do more than welcome to .
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I know it's Palace but got to say there home kit is the mutts nuts.

2nd time I don't think so. I posted the golf thing for a Palace fan I know that's it.

I'm sorry everyone but i think it's a smart kit I DID SAY IT IS PALACE I KNOW I SHOULDN'T

I'm sure I read a post of yours saying something similar last year, or maybe the year before. Don't make me go back and find it Ledge.
  • go find it Off It - go on boy fetch
  • I agree with Ledge, it is a nice kit, palarse or not.
  • I still think our kit is abysmal.

How anyone can like it is beyond me. Too much white and 80's style right angles all over it.
    Whetever happend to plain red shirt, white shorts and red socks?!
  • edited August 2008
    Exactly! It's nice to keep things simple, although are home kit last season was decent.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I agree with Ledge, it is a nice kit, palarse or not.

Thanks mate I knew someone out there would back me.
    ;-)
  • pair of freaks both of you :-)
  • That Palace kit is shocking. And it's made by a company called diahoErrea to boot. Sick.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]go find it Off It - go on boy fetch

If you reckon you didn't then that's good enough for me mate. I seem to remember someone saying something to that effect a year or two back and am sure they said they lived in the area, but maybe it wasn't you.

Please accept my deepest and most profound apology for any offence or distress that I may have caused by daring to suggest such a thing.