Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spanish Super Cup

Any one watching this? Currently 4-1 Real (3-1 1st leg). Asensio with a cracking goal and Real looking ridiculously good.

Comments

• Asensio is gonna have a break out season. Two ridiculous goals over the two legs.
  • edited August 2017
    Turning into the German league with Real Madrid way ahead of the competition.
  • Can't see any prem teams coming close to winning the CL after this showing so far.
  • Modric is the best midfielder in the world.
    Has been for at least a year. Not even up for discussion imo
  • Think Barcelona will have a poor season unless they do something special before the transfer window closes. Atletico will provide a greater challenge to Real, especially if they get Costa back.
  • Easy. Real are taking the piss out of Barca here. A string a back heal passes followed not long after by another goal from Benzema.
  • MrLargo said:

Think Barcelona will have a poor season unless they do something special before the transfer window closes. Atletico will provide a greater challenge to Real, especially if they get Costa back.

If they get him they can't play him til Jan can they? Aren't they under a transfer embargo?
  • Don't think Valverde will be long at Barcelona.
  • Lucas Vasquez is looking good
  • edited August 2017

MrLargo said:

Think Barcelona will have a poor season unless they do something special before the transfer window closes. Atletico will provide a greater challenge to Real, especially if they get Costa back.

If they get him they can't play him til Jan can they? Aren't they under a transfer embargo?
    Confused by this as I'm sure I read that they could sign him on loan initially. Certainly can't sign him on a permanent basis before January.

Edit: just checked, they can't register any new players until January. Apparently they could sign him now but would have to loan him out until January.
  • Sponsored links:

• MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

Confused by this as I'm sure I read that they could sign him on loan initially. Certainly can't sign him on a permanent basis before January.

Edit: just checked, they can't register any new players until January. Apparently they could sign him now but would have to loan him out until January.
    Just found this article:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/835702/Atletico-Madrid-Transfer-News-Simeone-Diego-Costa-Chelsea-Barcelona-Griezmann-gossip

Sorry it is the express...

Looks like they could just sign him and then loan him out for 6 months until he can play for them.
  • That edit wasn't there when I quoted it haha