Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bradford away train ticket spare

My boss has stitched me up and I am no longer able to go to Bradford. I now have an adult return ticket spare for £25.

The train leaves Kings Cross at 08.03 and leaves Bradford at 19.03

Please inbox me if you are interested.

Comments

• FFS realised he was going to have to get a round and makes an excuse about work!
  • My boss has stitched me up and I am no longer able to go to Bradford. I now have an adult return ticket spare for £25.

The train leaves Kings Cross at 08.03 and leaves Bradford at 19.03

Please inbox me if you are interested.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/78777/holiday-drama-opinions-please#latest

• FFS realised he was going to have to get a round and makes an excuse about work!

Exactly - he found out more than 2 people were going and a round would cost over £5.

Exactly - he found out more than 2 people were going and a round would cost over £5.
    I think there is 28 of us going :)
  • I suppose you've let a few of your mates down by not going.
    Top mates would tell their boss to poke thier job
  • edited August 2017

FFS realised he was going to have to get a round and makes an excuse about work!

I think there is 28 of us going :)
    There in lies the answer. At least you will have a good time (game aside) now.
  • have messed up and double booked tickets for Bradford away on 21st Oct.

I therefore have 2 spares going for sale for £32 each on the below times.

Kings X 8.03 - Arrives Bradford 10.56 (Via Leeds)

Bradford Interchange 19.03 - Arrives Kings X 21.54

If anyone wants to but them send me a PM.