Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Primus really has signed.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/295823896?-11197

Comments

• cheers CEJ, and welcome to the site matey. Are you and your dad going to be posting in shifts ?

I wouldn't take what is said on a Rivals site as gospel, but i think Al the Addick spotting him up Bexleyheath tonight is probably a lot more reliable !
  • When / if he comes , is he going to be another Cory ?
  • Im sure it will be off again by 10.30am
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]When / if he comes , is he going to be another Cory ?

Seems like he has become another cory before he has joined. Has now used up his two reserve games, so he can't play the reserves till he signs, sounds like he is pretty ring rusty - understandable - will only join us for three months if he does join. Not sure that the signing of Linvoy has quite the shine to it that I originally envisaged and as for the paper work, blimey how many trees are they cutting down for his signature?
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]When / if he comes , is he going to be another Cory ?

Seems like he has become another cory before he has joined. Has now used up his two reserve games, so he can't play the reserves till he signs, sounds like he is pretty ring rusty - understandable - will only join us for three months if he does join. Not sure that the signing of Linvoy has quite the shine to it that I originally envisaged and as for the paper work, blimey how many trees are they cutting down for his signature?

I think the club are just waiting till Primus is as close as possible to full fitness, so they can make full use of his 3 month stay.