Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Coach to Rotherham?

Is there a supporters' coach to Rotherham or is the club coach the only option?

Comments

• Is there a supporters' coach to Rotherham or is the club coach the only option?

That seems to have died a death.
  • edited August 2017
    Also you can check the the threads of the Charlton Life rail travel co-ordinators, Clive and myself.

Every away game can be found on the travel section, normally posted 10 weeks before the game.

The club website offer something similar but not upto date and more expensive than us.
  • Also you can check the the threads of the Charlton Life rail travel co-ordinators, Clive and myself.

Every away game can be found on the travel section, normally posted 10 weeks before the game.

The club website offer something similar but not upto date and more expensive than us.
    @ElfsborgAddick I did a search for train to Rotherham but found nothing. Can I assume there is no organised train travel for next w/end?
  • Also you can check the the threads of the Charlton Life rail travel co-ordinators, Clive and myself.

@ElfsborgAddick I did a search for train to Rotherham but found nothing. Can I assume there is no organised train travel for next w/end?
    Virgineastcoast site will give you current fares.

Syd Cheesewright MIGHT be able to help you from the club.
  • As things stand CAS Trust will not be running coaches this season. We ran successful coaches last season to Fleetwood, Oxford, Gillingham, Millwall and MKD and almost broke even but there was virtually no demand at all for other away games (eg Bradford, Swindon, Bristol Rovers). This meant that we couldn't always guarantee that a coach would run.